should be illegal to do this to a regal

OUCH! Don't understand the hype around these "donk" cars! Glad the guy that built mine didn't go this route! 3 dead grand nationals helped make this car what it is 20 years ago, and I couldn't imagine it any different!:cool:

Attachments

• Assualt 011.jpg
    Assualt 011.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 322
  • Assualt 013.jpg
    Assualt 013.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 325
  • Assualt 002.jpg
    Assualt 002.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Assualt 006.jpg
    Assualt 006.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 326
I wonder how much he spent to build that car? Those wheels alone must be $$$$$.

Peter

Don't hate a car for the 'shoes' it wears.. they always come off. Car is cleaner looking than half the GNs I see nowadays.

I like the Rag top. Looks sharp with the top down not so sharp with it up. But still neat.

Think those are bad?? Look at this SHIZT and a steering wheel to match !!! That's an 11,000 mile 86-GN.

Attachments

• 100_1633.jpg
    100_1633.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 100_1638.jpg
    100_1638.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 188
Does anyone have any idea how much these wheels cost:eek: I could buy 2 or 3 decent TR's with that!

Here,
They even had (fake) diamonds inset in little gold rings all around the outside edge. UGLY ?? YUP !!

How RIGHT you are TY !!!

Attachments

• 100_1636.jpg
    100_1636.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 162
Don't hate a car for the 'shoes' it wears.. they always come off. Car is cleaner looking than half the GNs I see nowadays.

why doesn't the trunk lid even sit down flush with the body?
and there is a lot more to putting wheels like that on a car.. i'd bet that at the very least you'd need to find a different frame to ever go back something resembling a stock ride height. and who knows how much time went into doing the convertible top right and how much body filler was used to make the car straight and how well the paint will hold up over time.. this type of car is made to look good over the short term.. i wonder what it will look like in 5 years?