short vids of buddies 87 regal

Is it a GN clone or did he put a 454 into a GN?

Take it easy in that traffic man, don't want to be that guy.

nice car !!!!!!!!!! care full with tickets it a 2 pointer for burning out that's the same as a dui homie...

It's not very fast. Maybe he should find a GN motor for it,wouldn't sound like a farm truck with glasspacks on it then.:rolleyes:

man...tough crowed in here.

I like it! :biggrin:

I get a kick out of our double standard. Put nasty ass oversized chrome rims on one, use a different motor, put some cheesy aftermarket body stuff on it and you'll get scorned, but hack it up with a roll cage, skinnies, and make it a straight line only car and you get major props. :D

The car doesn't seem very quick. Do whatever you choose to your car, but try to at least make it quick.

11.85@113 mph 1.68 60ft.Must be real slow:confused:
8.1 comp 454 craigslist engine $450 bucks complete
summit cam 218/228 500/500 lift
hei rebuild
stock rebuilt 781 heads untouched
performer rpm,3310 vs carb
stock bfr code tranny,stock gn stall,3.42 gears
I used the hoosier qtp's 26X10
90/10 up front some weight reduction.
Next time out ill be adding a 125 shot see what happens:eek:
It ran that number on 7-11 87 octane gas.Since im getting flamed by so many board members how many tr/gn's can run into the 11's On 87 octane?no race or alchy injection.Will be posting the track vids up soon.Running 11's for 1500 bucks priceless that includes every last nut and bolt i drove the car 250 miles roundtrip to the track.My goal next outing on the juice 10.99 for 1800 bucks.Hey i just had my first kid this past week so how else am going to go fast on a budget and keep the wife happy.

I'm sure it was a scary ride... i'd be afraid of those glasspacks rattling the car apart... & thank u for not tearing up a "real" turbo car with a v-8, ( i love v-8's but not what the GN's stood for)... & any goon can drop a big motor in a car & go "fast" .. doesn't prove that you "know" anything or are good @ tuning a car just my 2 cents... car does look nice though...

Okay, so you ran a 11 second 1/4 mile with in a big block car. BIG DEAL! Also any car guy knows you DO NOT RACE a forced induction car on 87 octane unless you do not mind being slow or you want to destroy it. It's a nice car man, but it's not a GRAND NATIONAL. Good luck with the car.

Chris

I get a kick out of our double standard. Put nasty ass oversized chrome rims on one, use a different motor, put some cheesy aftermarket body stuff on it and you'll get scorned, but hack it up with a roll cage, skinnies, and make it a straight line only car and you get major props. :D

TNX - I don't get it, why did you quote me when you posted that? I wasn't being sarcastic when I said I liked the car. True, it's not Buick engine, but I thought the car looked good and sounded awsome. How does that come accross as a double standard?

i can get 25 mpg what does yours get and i run 11.60's:biggrin: V 6 baby not dissing the car just the motor