Short rebuilt block FS

So the elky is an elcamino with a tb motor? LOL shoulda built a minute with a 305..,, yea it's almost a real ''Turbo Buick"...lmao

Anyhow, who got the motor? Congrats btw...hopefully it's going into a real GN/TB and not a chevy...LOL

I got the motor. It's going in a Chevy ;)

So the elky is an elcamino with a tb motor? LOL shoulda built a minute with a 305..,, yea it's almost a real ''Turbo Buick"...lmao

Anyhow, who got the motor? Congrats btw...hopefully it's going into a real GN/TB and not a chevy...LOL

Bet he thinks it's "cool" and he is proud of it because it is different. Imagine spending money on a pile of worthless metal. He is confused. Wants a truck but also a car. So, gets an el camino and calls it an elky. Probably went to the plastic surgeon and got tits so he could have the best of both worlds. Let the seller play with them and that's how he got the "deal". Him and JM play with each others junk.

Last edited:
Any time you think you are actually man enough to talk to my face, you just let me know.

Real easy to talk tough from the comfort of your keyboard.

Any time bub. Neutral place is fine by me. You and me. I'm in west Texas. Which way?
Moron. You asked. Back it up. Let me know.

any mods wanna step up and end this?

non productive, and 89 TTA is NOT a turbo buick!

any mods wanna step up and end this?

non productive, and 89 TTA is NOT a turbo buick!

It was not productive a long time ago. If they wanted to end it, they would have. They let it go on because you all are not in the right as much as I am for stooping to yur level. I just had to show you how stuck up and stupid you are by excluding members who "cross you". You think banning me resolves your attitude problem? TTA is an improvement over buick all around. Don't be jealous.

I'll make it real easy for you. You just send me a PM with your name & I'll take care of the rest.

I won't be holding my breath. LOL!

All this BULL$HIT from behind keyboards and smart phones...LOL. I think some people just have to grow up at some point in their lives...

It was not productive a long time ago. If they wanted to end it, they would have. They let it go on because you all are not in the right as much as I am for stooping to yur level. I just had to show you how stuck up and stupid you are by excluding members who "cross you". You think banning me resolves your attitude problem? TTA is an improvement over buick all around. Don't be jealous.
you are an all around total loss!
Btw, you just told a man who owns some of the baddest Turbo bricks and a GNX he was jealous of your Pontiac...:LOL::LOL::D(y)

In all the years on this board, turboponcho89 is the first member that has ever caused such a stir over something that was a lack of communication or a mis-understanding, and has taken it to new level of hatred and disrespect for members and the board as a whole.

I am sure this will NOT go un-noticed by the administration as this is contrary to their principles by which the board conduct is held to a high quality of discussions without threats and personal attacks,

Too bad you are so angry at life in general that you have demonstrated here, as well as your nonsense thread in the Feedback Forum.

He called him a terrorist!!! LOL! Relax man, ya win some ya lose some. There is no reason to fight over a short block. The turbobuick crowd can sure hold some grudges though!