Short rebuilt block FS

Screw you and everybody else who sides with this dude. He misled me as well as others. We didn't create this mess. I am glad I didn't "score" this "deal". Buyer beware. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true... I was not going to say anything else but since others did...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/jeff-rand-negative.434956/
I've seen some cry babies on here, but you take the cake. You need to take the advice above, sell your car and join a mustang forum. Better yet, join an import forum. You are a punk, and when people see your thread, good luck getting ANYTHING on this forum. Yes, we are a group, and we all know each other. You will always be an outsider looking in.

You made your bed, lay in it you entitled punk cry baby kid.

Wanna buy my car? Can't afford it? Then keep your advice to yourself. Who do you all think you are? Freaking pack of dogs.
Only you can dish it out in this forum or whut?
I'll do what I want to do. Let me guess... you saw how other get torn apart by these fools and decided to join them. Figures.... follower.

So, everybody follows this bunch? These Fools DISCTATE who likes who?

Last edited:
Wanna buy my car? Can't afford it? Then keep your advice to yourself. Who do you all think you are? Freaking pack of dogs.
I'll do what I want to do. Let me guess... you saw how other get torn apart by these fools and decided to join them. Figures.... follower.

No one will buy or sell a damn thing from you with your attitude. You are exactly the kind of guy who just wants to bitch even if you did get what you want. Since you have so much money and time go build your own motor and stop crying.

In both of your posts you state you were contacted so after that he does not owe you anything.

Jeff was around long before there was a Buick board and he and us do not need your approval.

Have a wonderful day.

Wow, just wow.
Here comes another kissass. Keep em coming.
Thanks for allowing me to do as I please. Jeff did nothing but instigate a response from several interested parties. Didn't follow thru and advice us of what was going on. I believe he lost track of the whole mess but that was his own fault.
Most of you sell your unwanted junk here anyway. Keep your advice toward me to yourself and go kiss some butt so you can keep your car operable.

Have a good day as well. Hopefully, you don't have any more crap spewing out of you directed to me.

Jeff I like the way you think. Leading has its benefits. Good move.

Wow, just wow.
Here comes another kissass. Keep em coming.
Thanks for allowing me to do as I please. Jeff did nothing but instigate a response from several interested parties. Didn't follow thru and advice us of what was going on. I believe he lost track of the whole mess but that was his own fault.
Most of you sell your unwanted junk here anyway. Keep your advice toward me to yourself and go kiss some butt so you can keep your car operable.

Have a good day as well. Hopefully, you don't have any more crap spewing out of you directed to me.

Jeff I like the way you think. Leading has its benefits. Good move.

I'm glad you don't like us. We are not here to impress you. Go away.

So, everybody follows this bunch? These Fools DISCTATE who likes who?
Wanna buy your car?? I'm turboelky kid, I build my own rides. Only thing I would buy from you is some Girl Scout cookies to support your summer camp.

It's the old guys you are on here talking down to, who helped build this forum AND the great wealth of knowledge we have of our cars. They have been nothing but supportive, helpful and very giving hence the price of the engine you are crying for.

There is no such thing on here as a follower, that must be a term you view yourself as because we are only advised. Just as you have been advised to kick rocks, scoot, leave. It's every few years a little punk comes on this forum with a chip on their shoulder, only to be dispatched by this "pack" you speak of. It's not about following, it's about preserving what we have worked hard for, and maintaining relationships.

You brought up Nick and something about charging for blueprinting? Do you own a sonic tester? Do you own a bore gauge? Do you own proper tooling to do such a job? Do you know what time and labor, and the cost of learning how to use those tools on top of the cost of the tools?? That shit is not free, nothing in a machine shop is free.
The only thing free around here is these old timers knowledge when asked, and people like you are exempt from such.

Wanna buy your car?? I'm turboelky kid, I build my own rides. Only thing I would buy from you is some Girl Scout cookies to support your summer camp.

It's the old guys you are on here talking down to, who helped build this forum AND the great wealth of knowledge we have of our cars. They have been nothing but supportive, helpful and very giving hence the price of the engine you are crying for.

There is no such thing on here as a follower, that must be a term you view yourself as because we are only advised. Just as you have been advised to kick rocks, scoot, leave. It's every few years a little punk comes on this forum with a chip on their shoulder, only to be dispatched by this "pack" you speak of. It's not about following, it's about preserving what we have worked hard for, and maintaining relationships.

You brought up Nick and something about charging for blueprinting? Do you own a sonic tester? Do you own a bore gauge? Do you own proper tooling to do such a job? Do you know what time and labor, and the cost of learning how to use those tools on top of the cost of the tools?? That shit is not free, nothing in a machine shop is free.
The only thing free around here is these old timers knowledge when asked, and people like you are exempt from such.

Dude, you miss the point. Car skills +1, people skills 0. Glad to see they have a following and are working on a legacy. You come across like someone who would molest a girl scout using cookies. You aren't the only one mechanically inclined. That guy would blueprint a sticker if you pay for it. You think everything there is to know about these cars has been discovered by a few. I think only a few have discovered a way to exploit these cars and a lot of people out of their cash. You have no right to exempt me from anything. We live in a free country. You want respect? Learn to earn it. Nobody owes you bunch of stuck up old geezers a thing. Someone else could have accomplished what you claim and more. As said before, some people are full of excrement and it comes out their blow hole easily. Build me a blueprinted motor Bob the builder.

Blueprint

a design plan or other technical drawing.

Rebuildable core cost $300.00
Rebuild kit cost $850.00
Labor cost $1020.00
Blueprint cost $3000.00

Life lessons $priceless
Ponchos antics. $worthless
This thread... $over

I have to get to the supermarket before your drama sells out.

Life lessons $priceless
Ponchos antics. $worthless
This thread... $over

I have to get to the supermarket before your drama sells out.

It's not over till its over. Go pick up some groceries for your boss. At least I own a real turbo buick.

Last edited:
It's not over till its over. Go pick up some groceries for your boss. At least I own a real turbo buick.
That was stupid. I have a "real Buick" too lmao. Your "real Buick" will never live up to the caliber of my elky :LOL::ROFLMAO::cool:

Jeff, I'll be right over with the groceries!!!:p:D:LOL:

Blueprint

a design plan or other technical drawing.

Rebuildable core cost $300.00
Rebuild kit cost $850.00
Labor cost $1020.00
Blueprint cost $3000.00
LOL, yea it's blueprinted...I got .002 clearance, it's good, and I wrote it down too, blablabla..it seem like only the people on a pedestal can build on of these motors that's another good one...again it's all how much you have to spend on someone that is just double checking tolerances and clearances...

That was stupid. I have a "real Buick" too lmao. Your "real Buick" will never live up to the caliber of my elky :LOL::ROFLMAO::cool:

Jeff, I'll be right over with the groceries!!!:p:D:LOL:

What the heck is a "elky"?. Now that is moronic. Shows how stupid you are too when you are actually proud of it more than the buick. Follower.

Last edited:
So the elky is an elcamino with a tb motor? LOL shoulda built a montie with a 305..,, yea it's almost a real ''Turbo Buick"...lmao

Anyhow, who got the motor? Congrats btw...hopefully it's going into a real GN/TB and not a chevy...LOL

Last edited: