..Shopping for a car cover

BuickGN29

Greetings folks,

I'm looking to purchase a new car cover for an '87 Turbo Regal. The cover will see a lot of sun, as it will be used while the car is in a drive way out doors. During nights & inclement weather the Regal will be safely tucked away in a garage.

I'm also focused on obtaining a cover that is secured to the car by a cable & lock system.

Can anyone here give recommendations or possibly share their cover success stories containing brands, companies, or web sites?

Thank you.

I have used California Car Cover Company for the last 25 years of so for all of my Car covers.
For the turbo Buicks, you would be much better off ordering the cover for the Grand National and not the Regal cover.
I like the "Plushweave" model, which has a very soft fleece or flannel lining on the inside of the cover.
The "Softweave" model is also a very nice cover, a tad lighter than the plushweave model as it does not have the flannel lining.

The Grand National cover will fit your car a tad better than the Regal cover.

Both models have eyelets sewn into the covers to hold them. Locks & cables are extra.

About $ 250 or so to your door for the Softweave and about $10 or $20 more for the Plushweave model.

HTH

I have the California Car Cover one as well.

Girlfriend got me the most expensive one the make ($400ish) and it fits perfect.

Works great outdoors or indoors.

Hands down, a California Car Cover is your best bet IMHO. My dad bought some other cover for our GN & it fits terribly. The Cali Car Cover however, fits my WE4 like a glove. Came with mine from the 1st owner.. guy had good taste.

I've spent a small amount of time checking out the Cali CCs, so far I like what is offered by them. Haven't had a chance to look in depth @ what Bspeed has to offer.

The cover $ is scheduled to arrive in 5 to 6 weeks, so I've a little bit of time to decide. Once again thanks for the input.

I've spent a small amount of time checking out the Cali CCs, so far I like what is offered by them. Haven't had a chance to look in depth @ what Bspeed has to offer.

The cover $ is scheduled to arrive in 5 to 6 weeks, so I've a little bit of time to decide. Once again thanks for the input.

Give Bonspeed a call, they are very helpful. Brad has one on his truck that has sat outside for a few years now. He is very pleased with it.

Suggestion

How hard can it be to find a car cover. Just take one of the sheets off your bed & use it.