Shitcago 2023

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
The cup car for the 2023 race.....

Nascar chicago.jpg

The Fuck's just Murdered a 29 Year Veteran Police Officer is this small ass city . Rochester NY.
......9:15 Last Night & they still can't find the Fuck'n Puke Bastard ?....... I hope he burns alive when the do get him.

The Fuck's just Murdered a 29 Year Veteran Police Officer is this small ass city . Rochester NY.
......9:15 Last Night & they still can't find the Fuck'n Puke Bastard ?....... I hope he burns alive when the do get him.
I use to drive right through one of the worst areas every day going to work at GM Rochester . I had to detour many times because the street was blocked off with crime scene tape !! I always had my carry in the car even though it wasn't suppose to be on company property . Glad I retired !!

Hello Sam,
I did Lock & Door Service work all over that city for well over 30 years . When I was a Kid , I was the Driver for a lot of the Iron Horseman MC brothers. Used to go to Magnolia street quite a bit. But, EVERYBODY knew what the deal was in Life back then.
Now , it's way worse than the Old West .

Hello Sam,
I did Lock & Door Service work all over that city for well over 30 years . When I was a Kid , I was the Driver for a lot of the Iron Horseman MC brothers. Used to go to Magnolia street quite a bit. But, EVERYBODY knew what the deal was in Life back then.
My dad had a collision shop on Jefferson Ave near Frost Ave back in the day . Rough part of town back then ..... way worse now !!

I use to drive right through one of the worst areas every day going to work at GM Rochester . I had to detour many times because the street was blocked off with crime scene tape !! I always had my carry in the car even though it wasn't suppose to be on company property . Glad I retired !!

Did you stop at the Lyell Theater and catch a xxx flick? :ROFLMAO: I remember they used to put the movie titles on the outside board and would get a good laugh at them. "Thunder Buns" and Panty Raid" gave me a good laugh. Lyell Ave was always good for a laugh too with all the hookers trying
to stir up some business and how the 490 and Gates motels rented rooms by the hour.
Jefferson Ave, how about the famous J&E Grocery at 139 Reynolds St. Their commercials were hilarious.
Funny thing is, i spent tons of time in all the ghetto areas and never really had any problems other than once in a while some dude jumping on
the side of the truck asking for one of 2 things. "You got any cigarettes" me, "Ya got any money" or, "You got any money" me, "Ya got any cigarettes" Only problem really was they stole a nextel out of the truck, cost the manager $20 to get it back, lol.
Lots of stories.

Hello Sam,

And the iron horseman are still around. Kind of sad seeing them trying to live the old days. They do look a little silly
with long white hair halfway down their back. Remember when their club house burnt down on 250. Neighbors rumored they saw them carrying lots of, lets say contraband, out of the house for the save.
Then they'd block off the road while they all parked their Harleys in front of the Penfield Bar&Grill. Wonder how the owner felt about having an oil slick in front of his place, lol.
They still have some big get togethers though and is kind of cool, the sound of 50 bikes approaching and how it shakes everything.
Do you remember who used to hang out all the time at the California Brew Haus? Brotherhood?
Way way safer times back then for sure.

how about the famous J&E Grocery at 139 Reynolds St. Their commercials were hilarious.
I forgot about those commercials , we use to quote them like Rodney's lines out of Caddy Shack .

When I was on 3rd shift at Delco I would carry my Glock 40 cal. when we went to pick up " lunch " at 3 am . I believe it was called Johnny's down near the Cordial Lounge .