2019 109 build 7.jpeg
    817.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 2019 109 build 10.jpeg
    2019 109 build 10.jpeg
    550.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    727.7 KB · Views: 294
This is sad really. I know the Administrators have done all they can and may still be trying. But the amount of photos missing is turning this into an absolute epic catastrophe.

The information that was lost rivals the historic setback to humanity when the Library of Alexandria was destroyed. Seems like it's just not worth it to participate any longer when everything you offered is forgotten and thrown away.

This is sad really. I know the Administrators have done all they can and may still be trying. But the amount of photos missing is turning this into an absolute epic catastrophe.

The information that was lost rivals the historic setback to humanity when the Library of Alexandria was destroyed. Seems like it's just not worth it to participate any longer when everything you offered is forgotten and thrown away.

I agree in some ways, especially in regard to information lost, but we CANNOT just let the site die.

Well its sad but not the end of the world. There's lots of old retarded, I mean retired guys on here and they can spend some time restoring a lot of the stuff. Besides, what else have they got to do except drink vodka all day and run to the bathroom every 15 minutes. :LOL:

Well its sad but not the end of the world. There's lots of old retarded, I mean retired guys on here and they can spend some time restoring a lot of the stuff. Besides, what else have they got to do except drink vodka all day and run to the bathroom every 15 minutes. :LOL:

I'll have you know I can four hours before having to pee, sonny. :p

I agree in some ways, especially in regard to information lost, but we CANNOT just let the site die.

It's sickening and sad.

And what about the hundreds of technical threads where the photos are the most important part of the documentation? What about all the stage-ll photographic information? How can that stuff ever be replaced when most every one of the stage-ll heavy hitters is long gone? IT CAN'T and it never will. This is probably the most valuable photographic information lost and certainly the greatest loss to our community!

You see my point?

The site won't die. Because there's always going to be some cocky newbie interested to show the whole world what he just learned about using a wastepaper basket for an IC scoop. But there are still a few of us more experienced guys who will not benefit one bit from this sort of stuff. And that also puts us in the same place where we have no interest to provide photographic information about oil changes and plug reads. We've been there, done that, offered that advice a thousand times, and now it's lost.

It's sickening and sad.

And what about the hundreds of technical threads where the photos are the most important part of the documentation? What about all the stage-ll photographic information? How can that stuff ever be replaced when most every one of the stage-ll heavy hitters is long gone? IT CAN'T and it never will. This is probably the most valuable photographic information lost and certainly the greatest loss to our community!

You see my point?

The site won't die. Because there's always going to be some cocky newbie interested to show the whole world what he just learned about using a wastepaper basket for an IC scoop. But there are still a few of us more experienced guys who will not benefit one bit from this sort of stuff. And that also puts us in the same place where we have no interest to provide photographic information about oil changes and plug reads. We've been there, done that, offered that advice a thousand times, and now it's lost.
I would gladly go buy a hard drive to store info

TT stage 2 street car:
DSCF2848.JPG

DSCF2848.JPG
DSCF2908 (1).JPG

Its so sad all those years of photos on this site are all gone, it was like a history book thrown in the fire.

Mike