Shifter handle needed

GNJoe86

Still Stockish
IMG_9749.JPG
IMG_9749.JPG
I am in need of the stock GN grey shifter handle. The plastic shaft inside mine was broken when having the trans done. I would like one in great condition.

Thanks,

Joe

Thank you Gary, I will keep that as an option! Anybody have a good condition used one?

They are still available new from GM, at least they were about a year ago when I bought mine. GM part #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again guys, I just ordered one from eBay. It looks like it is missing the button and chrome end pieces. Can I harvest them off of my current one? Any tips on how they come off?

Thanks again guys, I just ordered one from eBay. It looks like it is missing the button and chrome end pieces. Can I harvest them off of my current one? Any tips on how they come off?

You can use them from the old handle, be careful as they tend to be brittle due to age. I use a small pocket screwdriver with masking tape over the blade end to reduce chances of scratches or gouges and just take your time and be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbody has all the chrome rings separately. I was able to swap mine over without wrecking them too bad. I tried to do most of the prying on the bottom where you wont see the screwdriver gouge marks. I have a few extra new GM black buttons for the ends if you mess them up. the passenger side one is glued on pretty good.