Shift Kit ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I think its time for a little help on my tranny , It's not slipping at all it just kinda slides into gears and I was told a shift kit would help . my ? is just what all goes on when installing a kit ? From what little I know about a trans is you just drop the pan and change some things in the valve body . I of course will not try this myself . And I have been told to get a corvette servo but does one of those come with the kit . Thanks for the help Keith

I think its time for a little help on my tranny , It's not slipping at all it just kinda slides into gears and I was told a shift kit would help . my ? is just what all goes on when installing a kit ? From what little I know about a trans is you just drop the pan and change some things in the valve body . I of course will not try this myself . And I have been told to get a corvette servo but does one of those come with the kit . Thanks for the help Keith
Here is a link to ours.Scroll down, http://www.ckperformance.com/List/2004R/2004R-Competition-Components?page=2

And I have been told to get a corvette servo

That would be in reference to the TH700R4 transmission. Stock your car came with the TH200-4R. There are larger servos available, but they are not referred to as a Corvette servo.

RemoveBeforeFlight