SF Bay Area spotted thread

saw one today in the walmart parking lot on hegenberger in oakland.. looked like fresh paint job and had some nice 22"s on it

WH1 headed east on why 80 through Richmond?

last wednesday at about 1230pm, in of course the fast lane, anybody here?

Was in Fairfield yesterday by the Mall and seen a GN.it was cool as I was in my T Type & was right behind him.Looked like every other stock appearing GN, black,tinted windows,stock wheels withe white letter tires.Sounded strong.Driver looked to be in mid twenties.

in frisco, diamond heights, ran into a guy that lives down the street from me. he jus bought a gnx, look clean all stock needs paint though. he didnt want to sell it:mad:

I found one three blocks away in Fremont. Very clean stock looking. The cat had a couple of Harleys in the garage. He has to be a new guy in the hood cause I would have noticed it way before. :biggrin:

San Jose, Cottle road yesterday around noon. Spotted a white T cruising by Erik's Deli when I was at lunch.

Didn't think anyone really posts here! Was surprised to see a Black Malibu wagon with GN rims and a 3.8L SFI emblem on the hood in Oakland. Parked a block away from Whole Foods. I think we know whose car it belongs/belonged to. Had a "Bay Polar Mob?" sticker on the back.

BTW, I see grandnash84is from SF. Is he a member of NorCalGN?

Today in San Jose on 101 north, Gn with black gtas and chrome tail pipes. I was up on the ramp looking down lol:eek:

I personally didn't spot this, but my bud spotted an '86 or '87 silver T running @ the Samoa strip in Eureka last weekend.

I believe he stated that the T was sporting old school Center line wheels. (not auto drags)

My buddy was in his 383 'cuda. (He also own an '87 Turbo Limited)

He was helping his friend dial in his dart wagon & when he broke off to chat w/ the Buick owner, he had left the track. :frown:

I drive my piece of crap all over Daly City. You'll recognize it if you hear/see it from the stuck open dump and all the body damage.

Spotted a clean looking GN in South San Jose on San Ignacio near Bernal Rd. Had some aluminum aftermarket rims. Around 3:45 today 10/25

Spotted a clean looking GN in South San Jose on San Ignacio near Bernal Rd. Had some aluminum aftermarket rims. Around 3:45 today 10/25
Buick.jpg

Spotted a GN in San Mateo with the plates ALS GNX (I think thats what it said). I was visiting my sister in law over the weekend and saw it parked on the street, just down and around the corner from her house.

just started a new job out in Colma 2 weeks ago. Now I park my GN a half-block away from a silver T, On old Mission Rd. Whoever you are, your car looks beautiful.

just started a new job out in Colma 2 weeks ago. Now I park my GN a half-block away from a silver T, On old Mission Rd. Whoever you are, your car looks beautiful.
I work in Colma as well. I think I see you driving up Serramonte sometimes. Do you have Oregon Plates? I'm the big guy with the Monster sized lunch box that is always watching you go by in the evenings...

I work in Colma as well. I think I see you driving up Serramonte sometimes. Do you have Oregon Plates? I'm the big guy with the Monster sized lunch box that is always watching you go by in the evenings...

Haha Oregon plates thats me! except i havent had my car running for like the past 6 months haha.