SF Bay Area spotted thread

Around 3:40 that would have been me. The wifes car is not really lowered though....

Mark E.

Hi Mark! The south side is where you'll find me!
I've never been to a local meet. Didn't know there was one. Love to go to one. :biggrin:

On another note:

Today I saw a 86 gn or lowered 87 on bernal, didnt see the grill.

Ha! I just spotted you going from Monterey Hwy to Bernal. I was gassing up my Vista Cruiser wagon at the gas station......

Mark E.

I'm here in San Jose. If you see me! :eek:
DSC00179.jpg

I saw u by Blossom hill mall about 3 weeks ago we were at the light before the freeway... I was in a white Porsche truck.

Saw a red/gray GN. Had all the badges with red tinted windows?? Was on some 22-24inch rims. Not to sure if it was really was a GN though. Spotted in Oakland on Broadway by the benz dealership.

Saw a red/gray GN. Had all the badges with red tinted windows?? Was on some 22-24inch rims. Not to sure if it was really was a GN though. Spotted in Oakland on Broadway by the benz dealership.

That's my cousin. It's a GN. I told him to take those big A$$ rims off and enjoy the car. he insist on riding HIGH!! :rolleyes:

Sitting outside of a local downtown restaraunt (Main St, Vacaville) and seen a clean GN drive by this afternoon. Looked like a short bald Latino driving. Nice ride.
Actually while sitting there saw a few nice old rides go by....late 60's Cad convert, 67 Camaro, reallly nice Fox Body 5.0, etc. Going to have to go there more often for lunch and drinks:D

Sitting outside of a local downtown restaraunt (Main St, Vacaville) and seen a clean GN drive by this afternoon. Looked like a short bald Latino driving. Nice ride.
Actually while sitting there saw a few nice old rides go by....late 60's Cad convert, 67 Camaro, reallly nice Fox Body 5.0, etc. Going to have to go there more often for lunch and drinks:D

Might have been me lol..Depending on what time of day it was that Friday.

While riding on 80 by the Golden Gate Fields a GN pulled up right beside me, OG cat said he had it for years. Black with all the badges...in pretty good condition too.Had Kassani plates....OG

While riding on 80 by the Golden Gate Fields a GN pulled up right beside me, OG cat said he had it for years. Black with all the badges...in pretty good condition too.Had Kassani plates....OG

Kassabian plates? I remember back in the 90's they had like 4 in a row lined up. It was cool.

Might have been me lol..Depending on what time of day it was that Friday.

Well I remember I was off work that day and we went to have lunch at Los Reyes. We were seated outside as it was really nice. If I remember right it was between 12 and 2. I see you are listed in the Bay and if you are the cat that comes up here often then it most likely was;) See you around.

turbo regals..

Guess not ... I haven't spotted one in cpl of months here in the east bay. Last one I remember spotting was in Berkeley... I bet they drive real good in this cold weather I just might drive mine this weekend... let's see who spots me!!!

Actually, I was in Berkeley and Concord yesterday in my T Type. I80 on the way there and 680 on the way home.Stuck in a little rush hour traffic on the way home. Why is it that all the guys in 80's-90's fwd Buicks always want to give the nod?lol.

Today I saw a Grand National on Senter Road here in San Jose.
Girl driving, Second one I've seen! Marks first :wink: