SF Bay Area spotted thread

92 eastbound on san mateo bridge

seen a light blue T at around 10:10am with dark tints, maybe a 86-87, is it anyone here?

Today me and my boy were in his 87 SS el camino converted 3.8 Turbo motor and all that good stuff. We were driving down 580 when a all white turbo t with black mesh wheels pulled up next to us. They both took off all I seen was that white turbo T trying to keep up lol.

Spotted an 87 GN in daly city today. Met up with the owner and he is a member of this forum. I have seen this one driving around many times before,but today I finallt caught up with the owner.

I spotted a white ttype (84-85?) parked in Hunter's Point today. Looked like it also had the stock rims and it had a black racing stripe put down the middle of it.

Wes used to have a white 86 or 87 car with a balck stripe going down the middle a few years ago.

Dave

Spotted a Gn in Sac today on Florin rd at a parts store. I won't go into details of exactly where just for the owners privacy. Tinted windows, looked stock (aren't they all?:wink: )

I saw a Mexican cat in the city in a black GN... I commented his car and he was like "yea u know what it is!!!" :biggrin:LoL. I wasn't in mine, I think I could of beat him with my turbo turned off from the way his car sounded.:eek:

At 10:45 this morning i seen a clean white 87 Turbo T on 80 west between Fairfield and Vacaville. Nice looking car:cool:

510turbo

YEAH DOMINIC, THAT WAS ME, DRIVING THE T FROM SACRAMENTO WHERE I KEEP IT TUCKED TO HAYWARD, WHAT CAR WERE YOU IN CAUSE I WAS SHOWING ALOT OF PEOPLE ON 80 WEST WHAT A TURBO REGAL CAN DO:biggrin:

I spotted a GN yesterday passing the East Bay Dragons on 85th and E14th. Looked really good. I would have been there in mine if I could have gotten my driveshaft in.:(

No Turbo Regals, but I snapped these this past Sat @ my local Buick dealership.

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Another sighting

Yeah cuzzin that was me, were you in that little black civic, 3 deep getting off on hegenberger?