SF Bay Area spotted thread

I spotted somebody driving up 680 in Concord on Friday in a black GN on black 20's or 22's... It looked like he had a lil bit of rear end work done, the sway bar looked after market. It kinda looked like the one that was at Mizzi's last week, I really couldn't tell cause he was moving fast and I was exiting.

white t

intersection of meekland and A street in hayward at about 3:00pm today. white t with blackout kit, black bumper, moroon interior, 40-50 year old white male. was it anyone in here?

I saw one parked in front of B7 at SSF Genentech. Looked to be in pretty good shape. Interior was pretty clean and had AR torque thrusts.. Im on a contract out here for a while, I wonder if the owner posts on here... hmmmmmmmmmmm..... Oh yeah and rell I've been seeing your car about once a week!!!! It's looking pretty effin bad ass. I'd like to see that thing make a trip down the 1320. Its gonna be a monster. I stop by mizzi's about every weekend. I've been working on mine to get it back on the road. I bought mine from Martin about 4 years ago. He sold it to buy his TTA.

Sounds like me but I dont have a digital dash. I came with a digital from the factory but has since been changed out. :biggrin:

yeah if u remembered that night i was the one in the white T getting on the freeway from 92. maybe we can get together sometime. nice car.

yeah if u remembered that night i was the one in the white T getting on the freeway from 92. maybe we can get together sometime. nice car.

Yeah that was me. I remembered the white t. Saw you a couple of days later turning on Tennison off mission blvd. U Looked like a big ass dude :eek: I wasnt about to stop you.

t-type

Yeah that was me. I remembered the white t. Saw you a couple of days later turning on Tennison off mission blvd. U Looked like a big ass dude :eek: I wasnt about to stop you.

don't let the big size fool u im really a nice guy unless your trying to steal my car, feel free to pull me over and exchange turbo buick thoughts man. thanks.

Coming back from my wife's baby shower we dropped off Steve Borel's wife at the Goodguys show in Pleasanton and while headed to my mom's I saw Wes' tubbed GN on a trailer crossing Valley Ave in Pleasanton and after we turned left on to Bernal headed toward town I saw Dave F's super clean 85 GN with the window sticker in place sitting in traffic headed toward 680.

Coming back from my wife's baby shower we dropped off Steve Borel's wife at the Goodguys show in Pleasanton and while headed to my mom's I saw Wes' tubbed GN on a trailer crossing Valley Ave in Pleasanton and after we turned left on to Bernal headed toward town I saw Dave F's super clean 85 GN with the window sticker in place sitting in traffic headed toward 680.

I can't believe he hasnt sold that car. Thats alot of car for the money.

Seen another black one, busted right front turn signal, at the toll plaza on my way back from Oakland. Maybe 20minutes ago about 11:45

Peninsula TRs

hey what's up fellas! i'm kinda new to this forum and i currently own a 83 t-type with 87 motor(that's how i bought it) an dlet me tell ya'll that there's a handful of TRs here in my area(can't say exactly where.you know.....thieves!)but i will say there are 7 in my 2 mile radius, ranging from GNs to t-types. everyday i run into one wether its driving around town or passing by the parked ones(not stalking:D ).so just letting ya'll know there's more of us :cool: !

Last Tues (6/16/09) while leaving Kaiser Fremont I saw a GN crossing Paseo Padre on Walnut around noon or so. The GN looked like it was fresh out of the paint shop and was a tangerine or darker copper orange with stock GN wheels and it was missing the front and rear bumper fillers. The car looked really good in that color. We were on our way to have a baby at Kaiser Walnut Creek.

Spotted these today, as the outside temp reached 112. :eek:

IMG_0706.jpg

GN in oakland

last friday afternoon/evening around 6-630pm in walmart parking lot in oakland in the back next to tmobile.
i was passing over onto the slow lane on hegenburger towards edgewater.
saw through the fence behind the tmobile building what looked like a gn on black 20's or 22's real clean.
i was headed to the gas station then the airport

I saw Tyler driving around in his newly aquired 87 Turbo-T Limited two tone gray/silver 4 times in Danville today :D Nice looking ride!