SF Bay Area spotted thread

Thought I'd share these too. Same show. (original paint)

This was in Anderson? There's an outlet mall up there and it's just north of Red Bluff right? I have a good friend that I grew up with that lives up there now. I love the Mt Lassen area. I haven't been up that way since I've gotten really interested in photography. Lots of beautiful places up there.

Anderson, Mt. Lassen, and Mt. Shasta?

Never heard of them. ;)

Mt. Shasta:

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Mt. Lassen:

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Yes, the show is in Anderson this weekend. :)

Great shots! What are you shooting with? I've only been to the bottom of Shasta but not up it like Lassen. Another good buddy of mine is up in Paradise. Still have to get back up that way one of these days. Thanks for posting the pics :cool:

great thread guys!
i always see this one in san jose!
he will be at sac raceway may 9th, ill be there with him but just spectating.

Attachments

• DSC01416.JPG
    DSC01416.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 301
Not a Turbo Regal, but I thought olds443 might enjoy these shots.

Snapped these in a local wrecking yard recently.

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

Here's an '87 V-8 car..perfect chrome, no header panel, and no VD6 or 7. :wink:

IMG_0411.jpg

Random Old School shots

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

I forgot to tell you thanks for posting all of those pics. Man there seems to be more Turbo Buicks up your way roaming the streets than down here in the Bay Area.

I forgot to tell you thanks for posting all of those pics. Man there seems to be more Turbo Buicks up your way roaming the streets than down here in the Bay Area.

Not a problem DaveLC2. I have many more of the white limited T, I'm just too lazy to down load them. There seem to be several around. I'm just thinking that car theft isn't that big of a deal up here..perhaps I'm wrong though.

I'd daily drive the hell out of that thing. But thats me......

Agreed Mark. Granted it's like walking back in time, but it kind of makes me sick to see the car just sitting there/being stored

The owner also owns a 572 '67 El Camino and is currently restoring a '63 split window vette.

I was told by the local parts manager/service manager @ the Buick dealership who knows the owner fairly well, that the owner would like to add original GNX parts to this '87 GN. Not clone it, just upgrade it.

Dunno, that's just what I was told. :confused:

Eccentric, perhaps?

I logged off before seeing the pics of the Hurst Olds you posted before. Pretty cool and sad to see it in a junk yard, only 3500 made that year. I have an 83 H/O project. One day I will get around to it, but it's like # 4 on the car priority list right now. Those junk yard photos are cool.

I wonder if that Hurst is the same one my friend was telling me about up that way a few years ago. Said it was sitting off the freeway on some farm land:confused:

I logged off before seeing the pics of the Hurst Olds you posted before. Pretty cool and sad to see it in a junk yard, only 3500 made that year. I have an 83 H/O project. One day I will get around to it, but it's like # 4 on the car priority list right now. Those junk yard photos are cool.

I wonder if that Hurst is the same one my friend was telling me about up that way a few years ago. Said it was sitting off the freeway on some farm land:confused:

What year is the one in my photos? (I'm not that familiar w/ H/Os) Did it come w/ lightning rods?

I do know that this one doesn't have the rods, that's the first thing I looked for.

The one in the pic is an 84. 83 was black over silver and had 15th anniversary badges on the nose and dash. 84 was silver over black. Only 83 and 84 Hurst Olds had the Lightning Rods. Same engine/trans (307 Olds 200r4) but the 84 had the same rear as the GN but with 3.73 gears.

Ah, 10-4

Thanks for the info, olds443.

I remember when they hit the showrooms. I even grabbed a dealership folder from a showroom, back in the day. I still have it..somewhere in storage. ;)

I'd have to find it first. If and when I do, I'll let you know. I'd rather barter something. I like the barter system. :smile:

880 southbound in hayward

at about 9:45pm it was a national with digital dash and dark tints. was it anyone in here?