SF Bay Area spotted thread

I used to see a woman driving a gun metal gray T-type in Red Bluff back 97 or 98 when I used to go there more often. I've been there in about 4 yrs. I may headed up to Paradise to visit a different buddy in a couple of weeks.

There used to be a very atractive female that drove an burgundy '86 T Type w/ Pro Star wheels. Her ex husband bought it new from the Buick dealership in RB. (beautiful car)

She was a teacher at a local elementary school in Red Bluff. Her ex used to own an auto shop and worked on my '87 GN back in the day.

Paradise recently had a major fire. (I'm sure you're aware of that though, if you've spoke to your bud.)

There used to be a very atractive female that drove an burgundy '86 T Type w/ Pro Star wheels. Her ex husband bought it new from the Buick dealership in RB. (beautiful car)

She was a teacher at a local elementary school in Red Bluff. Her ex used to own an auto shop and worked on my '87 GN back in the day.

Paradise recently had a major fire. (I'm sure you're aware of that though, if you've spoke to your bud.)

You know I think I got my colors mixed up. This woman was hot now that I think about about and although I don't remember what wheels she had I know they were not stock T-type wheels.

My buddy was going to have to evacuate but it changed directions just before getting real close to their house.

I went watch the Nascar practice yesterday at Sears Point.

A GN with a Power six front plate was coming from the track vicinity down 37 towards 101. Just saw it for a second, but it looked nice. Around 10 am.

saturday in HMB

saw a REALLY clean burgandy T-type heading north on HWY1 just north of downtown Half Moon Bay saturday around 130-2.... wondered if he saw me in my white T heading south on 1?? very clean and shiny car with very clean T wheels too... Eric

Seen a GN a few weeks ago in Vacaville. I don't recall seeing it before (the driver anyways). Nothing stood out, looked factory. I was in my T Type and waved.

I seen my own reflection as we were out in the T Type last weekend cruising thru Napa on the way to Petaluma. Does that count?

Saw a GN come by my office on Allemany Street in Daly City, around 12:55PM today. Hade a #9 Red Temp Tag in back window.

Had to look twice, as I never see them:p

Mark

Anyone else spot a TR lately?

I got all excited the other day when I was on Alhambra Ave in Martinez when I thought I saw a pretty clean black 87 "T" with chrome trim & black IROC style wheels with chrome lips but it was just a N/A V8 Regal with a latina driving. It was a nice car though.

I got all excited the other day when I was on Alhambra Ave in Martinez when I thought I saw a pretty clean black 87 "T" with chrome trim & black IROC style wheels with chrome lips but it was just a N/A V8 Regal with a latina driving. It was a nice car though.
Did you say Latina? Did you get any pics?:D
I did see a GN today in Fairfield and then I saw several more when I got to Mizzi's:p

Los Gatos sighting

Saw a light blue Turbo-T heading north on Los Gatos Blvd and turning on to Lark today around 5pm...

Only saw it quickly but I think it may have had a front mount IC on it and GNX-style wheels?

:cool:

Snapped this T sitting in Williams CA, as I drove home from attending the OAK @ SF game.

Fathers Day '08.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I have always considered this to be one of the most beautiful color combination & color scheme to grace our cars. Thanks for posting the great pics.

I finally spotted one! There was a 86 GN with minty blue/yellow plates (started with a #1) around the block from Steve's place in Healdsburg. The car was pretty straight with GNX style wheels, original looking paint & all of the emblems in the correct locations. We stopped next to it and we were going to see if the owner was near by. We made a u-turn and stopped again and I think the owner was present but didn't look to interested in talking. Then again we were in my Evo :D

I finally spotted one! There was a 86 GN with minty blue/yellow plates (started with a #1) around the block from Steve's place in Healdsburg. The car was pretty straight with GNX style wheels, original looking paint & all of the emblems in the correct locations. We stopped next to it and we were going to see if the owner was near by. We made a u-turn and stopped again and I think the owner was present but didn't look to interested in talking. Then again we were in my Evo :D
Should have at least commented to him about his very nice MonteSS with the 2 tone paint scheme. That incorrect observation generally brings any diehard turbobuick owner to his knees real quick.

I can't believe I actually saw another one on the way to work this morning! This one was a dark brown 87 "T" with chrome, stock T-type wheels and that's about all I saw. This was on Olivera getting onto Hwy 242 in Concord and he only went one exit and got off at the Concord Ave exit in Concord at about 6:50 am. Anyone on here? I've never seen this car around before. I was in my black Evo MR just in front of you.

This wasn't a GN but it was a very clean Regal which is harder and harder to find now days. This was from a while back in Concord.

apbbj8.jpg

I spotted this 87 GN at Infineon yesterday while going to attend Pinks All Out. Nice looking car from what I could tell. My wife's a-pillar got in my way on the first shot :frown:

2cgk20x.jpg

1z4wit3.jpg