From Oct 2005 :eek:

I saw a white T-type with black GNX flares, some
Centerlines from the mid 90's(popular on trucks)and a
missing header panel on Crow Canyon sitting at the
left turn lane for San Ramon Valley Blvd at about 2:15
in San Ramon today. Sounds like it ran good. Anyone on
here?

This is Mike Donlin's Car.

It's actually an 87 GN. I built the engine in that one, I know the car well. Lots of cool upgrades on that car. Mike is a super cool guy. I haven't seen or heard from him in about 6 months. That was/is his commuter car, lives in Concord and worked in Fremont.

seen this gn in south san jose on 4-10-08 around 230pm

Attachments

• 0421081440.jpg
    0421081440.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 671
Right about there being so few GN's in the area. Pretty surprised to see one yesterday at around noon in Alameda just heading towards the tube into Oakland.

saw a debadged GN parked in a driveway in Daly City today, the driver's window was open, and the car was unattended!:eek: :eek: :eek:

There are quite a few more around than you realize, just not many get driven regularly. We figured there were at least 15 in our own little general area once through people we know, etc.

Git er runnin boy! Or people will think you have all 84-85 cars...... Bunch of Hot Air... :D

Hot air LOL!

You might need to blow some hot air at that car of yours to go faster than 11.50. When you told me 117 mph i thought that was in the 1/8th :eek: :wink: ;)

saw a GN in cooks autobody in redwood city yesterday, rear bumper/taillights all off.... thats a good autobody place!!! eric

Hot air LOL!

You might need to blow some hot air at that car of yours to go faster than 11.50. When you told me 117 mph i thought that was in the 1/8th :eek: :wink: ;)

LOL... Thru a cat, street chip, shifting at 4700 RPM, and 2.0 60 foot. I'd say there is a little more in there somewhere. ;)

Snapped this T sitting in Williams CA, as I drove home from attending the OAK @ SF game.

Fathers Day '08.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

That's a pretty nice car. Williams is usually where I stop off when I head up to my buddy's place in Red Bluff. That place has a ton of insects at night time.

That's a pretty nice car. Williams is usually where I stop off when I head up to my buddy's place in Red Bluff. That place has a ton of insects at night time.

Red Bluff, Hehe. I know the town well.

I reside in Redding.

Red Bluff, Hehe. I know the town well.

I reside in Redding.

I used to see a woman driving a gun metal gray T-type in Red Bluff back 97 or 98 when I used to go there more often. I've been there in about 4 yrs. I may headed up to Paradise to visit a different buddy in a couple of weeks.