Set of 80lb injectors $200 Shipped

Not sure on exact miles, maybe 2000 miles at most. They are in great shape, ran perfect when I pulled them 3 weeks ago.
IMG_9343.JPG

You guys are putting me in an uncomfortable spot. Is there a rule or seller's etiquette on who gets first dibs?

Usually the guy who responds first has first crack ... Iam ready to buy its up to you

Usually the guy who responds first has first crack ... Iam ready to buy its up to you
Not really, the first to say I'll buy them is the person that should get them. You should have said you will buy them once you know the miles, etc.

I don't stay glued to this board but I check it frequently I soon as seller answered my question I commited to buy .... And I left it up to seller

V8killer before this gets out of hand I will ship you this injectors I paypaled 206 dollars for them just send me the 200 and I will shipped them to you as soon as they get here

Man I'm sorry. I thought both of you guys had valid arguments. I was torn on what to do... I received payment already so they are sold to 1986TR. Once again I apologize if I didn't follow the proper seller's etiquette.

Paul

I'll let you guys decide what to do. I can refund the money If you guys decide that's what y'all wanna do. Just let me know in the next hour please.

I always thought that the first to respond had dibbs pending any questions after that if that person did not want the item .... They would use " I will pass" and the next gentleman would be up ...... I don't mind if v8killer wants them he can have them

Last I knew, whomever wanted them posted it, and if someone else wanted them they would write, "I'll take them if the other person doesn't want them" (second or third in line). I

I saw nothing saying anybody was buying them, so I offered to.

Been on this board 16 years, don't post a lot, but that's how it's been since i've been here.

If you already have payment, that's fine. It is what it is.

I'm certainly not going to start a pissing match over them, it's all good. Just wanted to air my grievance.