Sept 12th Motorgen Meet Fullerton CA

A4Blk98SS

Saturday September 12th Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. Here is the event on the calendar, and here is the information thread! The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people! We've filled the lot the last couple months with over 50 cars!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

Here are pictures from last month:

IMG_3148.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

Also, this Saturday August 29th if anyone wants to see 30 new Camaros or a Bugatti Veyron with an Enzo and other exotics check out the info here. I'll be at both shows if anyone wants to meet up!

One week bump!

This is next Saturday!

We also have the following events coming up for anyone interested:

Saturday, October 10th 2009 - Monthly Meet and maybe a Malibu Canyon/Mulholland Cruise

Sunday, October 18th 2009 - Motorgen Carbon Canyon and Planes of Fame Museum Cruise (we're also doing lunch at The Hat in Brea)

Saturday, October 31, 2009 - Street Legal Drags at California Speedway. We will be taping runs again. See the link and let us know you're coming if you want to be taped that day. We'll also have some pop-up tents and will be hanging out in the pits if anyone wants to join us. See the albums at the bottom here for example videos. We have something like 600 videos from California Speedway over the last couple years.

Now that the site is redesigned we're focusing on covering events in the Southern California area. If anyone has any meets or anything coming up please let me know and I'll try to come out to get some pictures and video. If you're a car enthusiast in the area and are looking for a non-model specific place to hang out definitely come check us out :)

See everyone next weekend!

Sean

i would like 2 make it to check out ur rides but i will be in the 909 doing some of the suspencion and sanding on my gn. but im around the corner from their on wednesdays visiting my chick on baker

i would like 2 make it to check out ur rides but i will be in the 909 doing some of the suspencion and sanding on my gn. but im around the corner from their on wednesdays visiting my chick on baker

Cool - I look forward to meeting you at some point. Are you painting your GN?

changing front springs,radiator flush,rear bushings,and sand the whole body down car has rust and some minor rott starting on the upper door trim.

Anybody else going? I am going to cruise down & check out this cruise. Was there a few months back and it had some very nice rides there.

Anybody else going? I am going to cruise down & check out this cruise. Was there a few months back and it had some very nice rides there.

Gary, thank you so much for coming. I LOVE your new car. It was really good to see you again!

Sean