Sem code #

BUICKTIME

just another member
Anyone know the SEM exterior trim paint code or color I need to get for an 87 GN???? What other options as far as company's that make a close enough paint color that is a good brand and known to work well????? What experiences have you had, any body?

TIA, Mario

I have found that Dupli-Color Trim Paint works well on my other GM cars that require the satin black finish. It's in most parts stores in a green and black normal sized spray can.

X3

I used SEM 39143.

Did my headlight bezels and trim three years ago. Still looks like new. This rattle can, goes on better then some paint gun stuff. I think it's about ten or twelve bucks a can, but well worth it.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Thanks

Hey guys I really appreciate all your help. I know some of the Buick retailers sell other brands, but I never had a problem with SEM, thats the reason why I asked specifically for SEM's code. I know it was posted before but couldn't find it. You know how it works, if your not in the middle of that project then you think you'll easily find the info when you need it (haha).:rolleyes:

thanks again, Mario

Hey guys I really appreciate all your help. I know some of the Buick retailers sell other brands, but I never had a problem with SEM, thats the reason why I asked specifically for SEM's code. I know it was posted before but couldn't find it. You know how it works, if your not in the middle of that project then you think you'll easily find the info when you need it (haha).:rolleyes:

thanks again, Mario

Like this one... :smile:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/show-car-restoration-body-repair/328467-gn-blackout-trim-color.html