Selling New COLT AR (have some 30 rd Pmags too)

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
COLT.jpg

Thought I'd offer this on here to fellow TB owners before Gunbroker.

This rifle is brand new in the original box and has never been shot unless Colt tested fired it.
Box label says Colt Match Target HBAR Model MT6601 .223.

This is the H-BAR target match with heavy barrel.

I used to shoot the NRA DCM High Power matches (100,200,300,600 yds) IRON SIGHTS no scope and was on the FL Highpower Team in the mid 90's and shot in the Nationals at Camp Perry.
My match gun was identical except for a Frank White trigger and lead in the buttstock and free floated lead lined handguard.
I bought this gun just before Christmas so it is current production. I planned on making this into a duplicate match gun but my eyes aren't up to iron sights anymore and I have decided to sell this for a flat top which I can put a scope on.

This is a full length rifle, not mid or carbine length and has the fixed A2 style carry handle (not removeable) with iron sights and regular full length buttstock. Has forward assist and dust cover. Has the heavy Colt match bull barrel with 1 in 7 twist so you can shoot the heavy long range bullets. In most cases these Colt barrels are as good as any aftermarket match barrel.

If you want an extremely accurate AR, this is the gun and it's a COLT.

Asking $1650 plus related shipping and FFL charges BUT I'll also include 2 extra 30 rnd Magpul mags, black with dust cover but no window.
If out of state, it must go FFL to FFL. In Florida, (near West Palm Beach) face to face to FL resident with FL Drivers license.

OH Yeah, I have extra black with dust cover but non-window 30 rnd Magpul Pmags new in the pouch for $35 and free shipping on 3 or more. (NOT to illegal states though)
Thanks for reading.

I've seen these go for $900 before the price spike. If your gonna give us the the Obama price just stick with gunbroker.

Nothing better to do than just HAVE to trash someone today?
I've seen GN's go for $7000- wanna sell me yours for that?
Just so you know, in S FL you can't even FIND a decent AR let alone a COLT for under 1800.
Just thought someone here might want a good one for a decent price.
As has been mentioned before, demand drives price but if I wanted Obama prices, I'd ask 2000 for it.
Not that it is any of your damn business but I paid 1250 retail plus sales tax plus backgrond fee plus shipping so I'm asking about $200 over that in THIS environment. So crucify me.
Sorry for trying to offer the Buick community a chance at a great gun for a discounted market price.

I've seen these go for $900 before the price spike. If your gonna give us the the Obama price just stick with gunbroker.

Whatever... even my local Wally World was selling Colt AR's for $1050+ tax & background check.
calling_bullshit.gif

I know because I went with my father in-law a few days before Christmas when he bought his AR. This was in the heat of the moment after the shooting. They had a DPMS for $600, Bushmaster/Windham for $800, or the Colt for $1049.99

I told him if he wants the best buy the Colt otherwise the Bushmaster/Windham. He went with the Windham.