Selling my GN - all my Turbo Buick parts for sale

RBE17

Behind the trigger
I am selling my GN and unloading all of my Turbo Buick parts I've collected. Here is the list:

1. Heads - $35/pr bare, $50 w/ springs & valves (plus shipping)
2. Rocker shafts / rockers - $25/pr (shipped)
3. Throttle body - $70 (shipped)
4. Upper plenum - $40 (shipped)
5. Valve covers - $35 (shipped)
6. 6 2 dot rods - $50 (shipped)
7. '85 3.8 flexplate - $10 (shipped)
8. Used Full Throttle BstC boost controller, y-cord & solenoid - $125 (shipped)
9. Modded ECM for low Z injectors & direct scan - $165 (shipped)
10. Used HD actuator - $65 (shipped)
11. 55lb injectors (low Z) w/ chip - $200 (shipped)
12. New walbro 340M pump w/ Racetronix hotwire kit - $135 (shipped)
13. New Racetronix fan harness - $50 (shipped)
14. New Caspers cam tool - $20 (shipped)
15. New Caspers ground stretcher kit - $20 (shipped)
16. Used Pro stick shifter - $100 (shipped)
17. Used dual fans - $100 (shipped)
18. Used dual a-pillar gauge pod - $10 (shipped)
19. Used rear springs - $25 (+ shipping)
20. Big front sway bar from IROC, not the 1LE bar, but bigger than stock - $25 (+ shipping)
21. B-body spindles for 12" brake swap, have dust shields - $30/pr (+ shipping)
22. Various vac brake components, 2 master cylinders, booster, lines, proportioning valve and pedals - $50 (+shipping)
23. Rear bumper w/ aluminum bumper support (trimmed to lighten bumper even more) w/ rub strip and bumper guards - $125 (+ shipping)
24. New powerstroke IC (w/ aluminum end tanks)- $175 (+ shipping)

The items marked shipped are sent via UPS ground to the lower 48. Hawaii, Alaska and Canada are extra. The items where shipping is not included I am willing to meet at a reasonable travel distance to help save costs.

I accept paypal or money order.

Thanks,

Steve.

I'll take the casper cam tool.Can I send u a personal check and you wait till it clears to ship?

Sent you mail. Send me a picture of the shifter and harness if you have them. Maybe we can work a package deal. Thanks!

mail

sending mail on the modded ecm direct scan and the caspers ground stretcher.....................................thanks Bob

Everyone that sent an email. I can't check it here from work. I'll respond this evening.

turbojack,

You're #2 in line on the gauge pod. If the deal falls through, you can have it.

Intercooler,

I'll get pix tonight and send them. The fan harness is the P&P special run Racetronix built a few months back. I'll verify which one it is. A package deal is possible

nisnutz,

If you don't mind waiting for it to clear before I ship, I can take the personal check.

Responded to all PMs.

Thanks for the interest. I'll get back to everyone's email this evening.

Steve.

Re: fuel pump an hot wire kit

Originally posted by my 1st gn
are they still for sale if so I will take them both

thanks jay

Jay,

They are still available. They are yours. Email me so we can work out the payment details.

Thanks,

Steve.

Re: fuel pump an hot wire kit

Originally posted by my 1st gn
are they still for sale if so I will take them both

thanks jay

Jay,

Please ignore my previous post. I spoke before I checked my email. You're about three deep in line. If the deals fall through, it's yours. Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Steve.

Please note

9. Modded ECM for low Z injectors & direct scan - $165 (shipped) is an ecm that has been modded for low Z injectors and modded for direct scan. This is the ecm only. Direct scan is not included and neither are injectors.

Thanks,

Steve.

Originally posted by nisnutz
I'll take the casper cam tool.Can I send u a personal check and you wait till it clears to ship?

You have a PM w/ my mailing info.

Thanks,

Steve.