selling my 88 rx7 hybrid roller

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
it is time to part with my rx7 hybrid project, keeping motor and trans, but the car will come with a custom 3" exhaust, the car did run and drive before I decided to sell and was extremely fast in this light body, but it still needed more to get it finished minor stuff, thats why I decided to sell it. I'm going to keep the motor and trans for a future project, the car comes with lots of stuff, it has factory gauges that were hooked up and working, tach has been re calibrated for a 6 cylinder, a custom fabricated harness (maybe included if the price is close to my asking if not I will keep that too), this I built from a factory Gn harness, done the correct way, all the not needed stuff was correctly removed, all connections marine heat shrink't. I have lots of extras to go with this car including another set of 17" wheels and tires(tires ok not great), also turbo II mirrors, spoiler, taillights and aluminum hood(hood needs some work slight damage) , it has a leather interior, back seats good, front seats still there but need recovering, also have a set of standard black cloth seats to use for now. Have a set of front fenders good(better than the ones on the car) also have a/c lines needed to get a/c working in car if desired.
Line lock installed but not connect to electric. the car also has new brakes new master cylinder and booster, as well as cross-drilled and slotted rotors.
This project is about 75% complete, it does need work with the suspension,(I have new struts and shocks I will include as well as strut tower conversion plates (new) to make the car normal as opposed to auto adjustable suspension) it also has a small leak in the sunroof area that will need to be addressed, and minor other stuff to make this close to 100%

I'm asking $2000.00

Thanks PM me with any questions
IMG_2387.PNG
IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3014.JPG
IMG_3315.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG

Last edited:
Decided to sell my hybrid as a roller, but will include everything that is required to drop in a 3.8 intercooler motor (you supply the motor and trans and harness), plus lots of extras, turboII hood, mirrors, spoiler, extra sunroof, 2 fenders, and many other parts, will include driveshaft , and a hybrid harness if the price comes in good
Asking 2,000

Last edited:
If it bolts up the same way can't see why not, the car maybe sold, but I took out all the parts needed for the conversion, so if you get another rx7 I got the k-member, Trans mount, and driveshaft. To make this swap seamless, let me know if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car had been sold, but I still have 2 k members, and transmission mounts and 2 custom driveshafts for a FC rx7 of you want to put a Buick turbo v6 Motor into one of these, will sell for a good pricw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk