Self defense products for Women

deezdad

Looking to get something for my adult daughter that she'l carry with her on a daily basis.. Any experience/reviews/ideas welcome.

T-type Jones

I think maybe a 9mm compact, or sum-compact depending on her size, and make sure she get training on how to use it, will be more effective against a threat. Is she afraid of firearms, and do you live in a Carry Conceal State?

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
a hammer less revoler....38 ....is about as simple and worry free as you can get....no need to pull slide back to chamber first round ....compact and just very simple and ssafe to use....i guess the tazer and pepper spray option is there ,,, id go with the law enforcement grade spray ....if doesnt like guns...

regan j

Are you looking for gun suggestions or other alternatives? Consider this, Wasp spray, if she carries a big enough purse or if not keep in the car and house. No one considers this a deterrent but spray it in your face and see the effectiveness. If you try it, report back with the effects. Video will be even better! It is cheap, can buy anywhere, and sprays up to 20 feet.

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Bear spray appears to work, at least on some bears.
IMO, the best spray is from my Taurus Judge, and a load of #6 shot.
Within the 3m "safe zone", this thing will absolutely ruin their day.
Even a bit more effective, stick your head in the window of my truck.
The ME will id you via fingerprints.

deezdad

Like the bear spray idea, have also seen pepper spray disguised as a lip stick tube, stun gun doubling as a cell phone case, kitty cat keychain with daggers for ears, whistles/sirens etc.. just something thats small enough to reliably have on hand that would give her a fighting chance Incase a pos decides they have a right to cause her harm. We're in RI & mass so guns are tough and she has a little bit of a record from her younger years to work around. Was kinda overwhelming what's out there when I searched just figured I'd ask I appreciate it..

regan j

Throat punch, finger in the eyes, or a broken knee will disable any person, no matter what they are on, briefly or full time. I did not tell you this

KC87

Here ya go! Cheap and 100% guaranteed to work or double your money back!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Here ya go! Cheap and 100% guaranteed to work or double your money back!

Works here, too!

Pelosi and b control.jpg

VADER

Little engine that could
If considering a firearm, go the revolver route for a woman. Maybe a ruger lcr in the biggest caliber she isn’t afraid to shoot.

deezdad

Look into the tiger claw for women. Can be nasty.
I like it thanks.. wanna here something fked up when I was inquiring on some of the other products online it said cannot ship to RI.. few years ago the da for mass Martha coakly actually said she doesn't condone self help, it's crazy around here

deezdad

Is the tiger claw or lady thing available in RI? It a clever design.
Hey bud, not sure still looking around.. the trick is gonna be to find something she'll keep with her & at the ready, she's more trusting than i am. i already asked her if she would be will ing to carry a gun... "no"