Selective pump washer info needed

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
My selective pump washer (between pump body and overrun clutch) is cracked and needs replaced. I could use a #4 yellow or #5 light blue . GM is completely discontinued of all. Anybody have some of these or is anybody making a replacement for it?
Thanks in advance for any info.

I guess yellow is the popular one, is all over Ebay, blue on the other hand is nowhere to be seen on Ebay.

Believe it or not your best bet is a local independent trans shop. Many still have a dusty box of 200 parts with a selective washer assortment and will sell you one. While you're there you should buy them out of all their 200 parts if they haven't thrown them out already lol

Call Dave Husek at Turbobuickperformance he may have what you need.

Believe it or not your best bet is a local independent trans shop. Many still have a dusty box of 200 parts with a selective washer assortment and will sell you one. While you're there you should buy them out of all their 200 parts if they haven't thrown them out already lol

My coworkers dad has a independent trans shop, he moved to a smaller location last month and threw out that dusty box you mentioned during the move. Maybe a trip to the dump tomorrow.

Call Dave Husek at Turbobuickperformance he may have what you need.

I bought a yellow one on ebay, blue one would have been nicer. I found a pink one on the interweb but that may be on the tight side.
Thanks for the info Steve, ill call Dave to see if he has a blue one.

My coworkers dad has a independent trans shop, he moved to a smaller location last month and threw out that dusty box you mentioned during the move. Maybe a trip to the dump tomorrow.

That's the shits when that happens ain't it? BIG problem with the longevity of these cars isn't the amount of parts that were made, it's that most don't realize there's any market for what they are throwing out. 200-4r hard parts are one thing but whole trans cores are getting crushed along with 109 blocks and 4.1s among other things. Every yard is still keeping SBC parts and TH350s because they know someone wants it but runs right over our stuff without a second thought.