Searchable content permanetly lost??

Mike T

May 3, 2013
I know there are times when the search function is down but little by little the searchable content has vanished. Is it gone for good????

This doesn't seem like a small problem....I've literally watched valuable content become unavailable or missing. Members with thousands of post only have a few pages of searchable content. my own profile only has 7 or 8 post available.

There were so many invaluable threads with discussions by very smart members that can never be duplicated!
A google search is an option but it's only a few random threads.

Mods will the content come back?

PLEASE tell me it's not gone.

Thanks
Mike

Mike T

May 3, 2013
That's so ironic that you replied! You were one of my test subjects.
I entered "Chuck Leeper" and " injectors", this returned results back to at least 2003 but not in the numbers I would have expected.

Mike T

May 3, 2013
In fact I tried searching for a thread that you participated in from 2014 using your exact words with no returns.

Mike T

May 3, 2013
If we can't find the older threads how's the younger crowd ever gonna know Chuck sported one of these around as a teen....
Screenshot_20191129-120545.png

Mike T

May 3, 2013
google actually pulls up many threads from this site , try your search with google and add for a turbo Buick to it , works most of the time

It does but there many that can't be found or only a page or two of the original thread

KC87

Feb 11, 2009
google actually pulls up many threads from this site , try your search with google and add for a turbo Buick to it , works most of the time
Have noticed they show up on google also sending you to this site and when you click it all you get is that oops thing on here.
By the way, isn't that Columbo's car.

Buckshot G/N

Nov 2, 2011
Concord TN
TurboTGuy started a thread about this same issue a few weeks back. Shane chime in and said he is on it. So I guest continue to use Google for your searches, and I do agree Google doesn't find all threads.