Scanmaster w/sun visor for sale.

NOONG

2 year old scanmaster for sale. Best offer plus shipping. Ready to ship. I'm up on the top left coast so figure your shipping from WA. State. Thanks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    977.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    902.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I'm looking for one. I'm in WA too. What u looking to let it go for? I'm assuming it works fine.

I'm looking for one. I'm in WA too. What u looking to let it go for? I'm assuming it works fine.

It works great, I don't think it's even been moved after Dan at GNNorthwest installed it. I'm not sure 8 don't think $150 is out of line. I left about 12" of wire off the unit and then sun shade is worth a few bucks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It works great, I don't think it's even been moved after Dan at GNNorthwest installed it. I'm not sure 8 don't think $150 is out of line. I left about 12" of wire off the unit and then sun shade is worth a few bucks too.

Gotcha! Would you do $140? I could meet you somewhere. Save time dealing with shipping. Besides, the last thing I got in the mail was damaged, so I'm not to fond of USPS right now. I'm in the Bothell area. Sounds like you might be up this way too, so if you're not too far maybe I could come to you.

Gotcha! Would you do $140? I could meet you somewhere. Save time dealing with shipping. Besides, the last thing I got in the mail was damaged, so I'm not to fond of USPS right now. I'm in the Bothell area. Sounds like you might be up this way too, so if you're not too far maybe I could come to you.
Sure. Let's do this. Text me 425-330-7297