Scanmaster Numbers on new engine install

Murdock

Numbers are:

AF 13
L8 48-50
Int 128
BL 128
TPS jumping .65 .75 1.13 4.XX
IAC 1.31 I was adjusting this to see where the car will stay idling...its at about 1200 rpm right now
cc 203 stays there o2 bad?
Pu 2.3
SP 39.8

This is the first time I turning the car by myself. Well by my self and now the TB board.

The o2 may not be bad. With those numbers, it may not even be going closed loop to make the cc numbers move. Get the tps and iac adjusted properly, warm up the car, then determine if the o2 is bad while in closed loop.

UPDATE:
Found out the coil pack was bad that caused a mis fire on a cylinder. Switched out the coil pack with a new one and new AC Delco plugs (CR43TS) and a world of difference. Car idles at around 1000 for now figured until I get some miles on it I will keep it a touch high IAC is bottom 30's and TPS is 42. Car idled at about 800 once warmed up.

800 is ok. It's programed by the chip not adjusted by the IAC. You might consider a colder plug and tighter gap especially if you raise the boost.

I believe the OEM plugs are the R44TS....I put in the CR43TS, are not a colder plug than the 44's? Can I go lower? SO as gap is concerned, I gapped these at 34....would a colder plug say 28 gap be ok?

You should be able to run mid 20s boost. Colder plugs and tighter gap would be very helpful.