Scanmaster G (gauge) is now available for XFI & Classic FAST

once you define more than 10 items or so the data communication scheme between CCom and the XFI switches to a slower mode.

the gauge just acts as a pass-thru and is much faster than the XFI protocol. Bluetooth is supposed to be the equivalent of wireless USB (up to a point), so realistically there should be no data speed penalty. I didn't see any issues here. send me a logfile and I will look around.

Bob

Steve..

When viewing the dash board the refresh rate is slower...This is due to the way ccom asks for that info from the XFI.... When viewing with the cable attached its still slower than what the VE/Spark/Datalogger dash refreshes at...

Bryan's computer had the same problem with datalogger being slow while using the on board blu tooth chip set. Swapped to the external one and problem solved....

I simply use the blue tooth connection for datalogging and tuning and have not see any issues at all...

Steve..

When viewing the dash board the refresh rate is slower...This is due to the way ccom asks for that info from the XFI.... When viewing with the cable attached its still slower than what the VE/Spark/Datalogger dash refreshes at...

Bryan's computer had the same problem with datalogger being slow while using the on board blu tooth chip set. Swapped to the external one and problem solved....

I simply use the blue tooth connection for datalogging and tuning and have not see any issues at all...
This seems to be what I am seeing. The dashboard is slower refresh but the data all seems to be there when I record a log. Attached is a log from this morning. I changed the extension from .log to .txt

Attachments

• steve bluetooth check 2.txt
    56 KB · Views: 65