Scanmaster as a gauge

I made some progress on the reflash process, but if you send the unit here I can update it and send it right back. The software is fixed, the issue is getting your unit updated.

Bob

Bob,

Send me a pm also so I can get the Bluetooth connection issue fixed. Will send my scanmasterG to you for the update

if your bluetooth connects as "Scanmaster", then you don't need to have me reflash it. There were a handful that went out with the Bluetooth not configured.

But, it you want me to update it, I'll PM you the address to send it to.

Bob

if your bluetooth connects as "Scanmaster", then you don't need to have me reflash it. There were a handful that went out with the Bluetooth not configured.

But, it you want me to update it, I'll PM you the address to send it to.

Bob
If bluetooth connects as HC06, does that mean it needs to be sent back in?

Until I get the field reflashing update done, the only way to update a unit that pairs over bluetooth as HC-06 is to send it here.

If you don't want to log over bluetooth, then there is no need to update, but if you want to send it over, there is no problem.

I will PM you the address.

Bob

SyTy is done (should be shipping them next week), so XFI is top-of-the-pile.

Bob

Hey Bob. I have a new phone, Samsung S7 to replace my old Samsung S5. Still not communicating with the SMG. It does pick up "Scanmaster" on the Bluetooth so it shouldn't need the update as far as I have read. It connects, but but says no response from ECU. Tried both ADX files. Do you think it's a problem with the gauge? Did the same on older phone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I can check it for you, but which adx file are you using, be sure to check the disable the checksum box in the settings.

Bob

Tried the checksum disabled, still the same. Have SCMG_BT_ALDL_001.adx and SCMG_BT_ALDL_Y_001.adx

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

those adx files are for ALDL datastreams. try this one:

Attachments

• SCMG_BT_001a.zip
    4 KB · Views: 156