Scanmaster 2.1

Boostjunkie aka shawn oconnor is a fraud seller. Has yet to give me a refund on an exhaust he never shipped! Please pm me if you'd like!

I made the unfortunate decision to trust this guy with my money, thought i was buying from a legitimate guy... This guy is a scammer, I have a claim in with paypal already, hopefully its decided in my favor, as this guy doesn't even have the balls to reply to my e-mails or anything through paypal. Buyers beware!!!!:mad:

boostjunkie is good guy

Been doing business with him for over 10yrs and restored my 87 t over 16k invested and wouldnt let anyone else touch my babay.....you guys can bash him all you want but i will stand up for him and say i purchased many items and never had problem and also shawn ill take the scanmaster for the 195 bring it when you come out to upgrade the new t .....no one can make it fly like him.. let me know when you can fit me in the schedule:D

Say what you want..but the several threads with negative results with this seller are telling a slightly different story. I don't have any experience with him yet, just reading the feedback forum.

Your obviously a friend. Regaurdless, he still is an awful business man. Were not bashing, were supplying facts. Maybe you should talk to him, let him know he owes me money. Maybe show him the green button on his phone that he needs to press to answer my several calls. Why doesn't he call anyone back? Why doesn't just he ship the products? What is he hiding from? Call me Shawn!!!