scan tool numbers

ricturbo

I have a stall at take off when I give it fuel . My readings on scan tool is AF 04 L8 34 BAT 13.9 INT122 CLT 189 ATS 63 R 725 TO 775 TPS .44 IAC 14 I JUST BOUGHT SCAN TOOL thx mal 00

What's your fuel pressure look like? What Chip is in the car? What injectors? What fuel pump? Lots more info needed to help you figure out what's going on.

Basically you need to put your mods in your sig so people know what you're working with.

s
What's your fuel pressure look like? What Chip is in the car? What injectors? What fuel pump? Lots more info needed to help you figure out what's going on.

Basically you need to put your mods in your sig so people know what you're working with.
stock chip,injectors,maf, and fuel pump. with jumper and fuel reg set at 40psi has 3inch down pipe and 3 inch inlet from maf to turbo..

cc jumps from 1 to 255 and back down to 1 and grad goes up again any help would be app thx

cc jumps from 1 to 255 and back down to 1 and grad goes up again any help would be app thx
That's normal..

Does the TPS value climb as you apply the gas? (you can do this with the engine off, key on, and watching the SM)

What should my fuel psi be set at with stock chip,maf,turbo and injectors ? if to high would that make car stall when give it gass??

By stock chip do you mean the factory chip from 25 years ago? If so, that is probably your problem.

how do I know if it is the old one? I dont really care so much for power this is my everyday driver. I m just looking for good run vechile no problems. thx I would like a chip that would good for everyday use.

Fuel pressure should be 43 psi with the vacuum line off the top of the FP Reg.

Do you know if the TPS numbers climb steady as you give it gas?

Do the AF numbers climb when you rev the motor?

If you remove the chip and post the numbers on it someone here will be able to identify it for you. 43 psi is too high for the stock chip I believe. But anyway lets see what you have first.

If you remove the chip and post the numbers on it someone here will be able to identify it for you. 43 psi is too high for the stock chip I believe. But anyway lets see what you have first.
do I need to remove the vaccum off top of fp reg?

Yes, vac line off. Vacuum will pull the fuel pressure down and if u adjust it with the line on and car idling, you will be too high.

Yes 43 psi with the vac line off is what you want.

Yes, vac line off. Vacuum will pull the fuel pressure down and if u adjust it with the line on and car idling, you will be too high.

Yes 43 psi with the vac line off is what you want.
so after I adjust with vac line off do I put vac line back on or leave off??

Several things could cause the car to stumble on initial acceleration.

Fuel pressure falling off is one.

TPS is another. If it isn't climbing as u give it gas, the ECU doesn't know you are giving it any gas.

Bad MAF is one. If the MAF numbers aren't climbing quickly as you give it gas, the ECU is getting a wrong reading on how much air is coming into the motor.