Scan Master

griffgoody

I see these things selling for $50 - $100. Just can't catch them when they come around. So if anyone has one in this price range. Plz let me know. Ready to buy, Thanks John

Griffbody, not but I think GrassDoctor has a real nice one for around $150 (something like that)... you have to check with him. I go to alot of shows and have never seen a working one for under a $100.00... you might have to increase your price range if you can. Good luck.

Griffbody, not but I think GrassDoctor has a real nice one for around $150 (something like that)... you have to check with him. I go to alot of shows and have never seen a working one for under a $100.00... you might have to increase your price range if you can. Good luck.
Yea. I think he wants $165 plus shipping. A guy just sold one a few days ago for $50. I Think it was 84TXGN.

It doesn't have a chip in it currently, but for an extra $10 I'll include a brand new 2.2 chip.

It doesn't have a chip in it currently, but for an extra $10 I'll include a brand new 2.2 chip.
Ok. Does this SM plug into cig lighter. Ive hear that some SM doesn't. If so. I want it with the 2.2 chip. Just give me your paypal info. Thanks John

No, it doesn't, mine was hard wired to a powerlogger and powered from the fuse panel under the dash. The only reason I took it out was I got a blue LED one. I have a blue interior. I'm silly like that. It shouldn't be hard to put a cig lighter pig tail on it for power, then just use the ALDL port to get your data from. I'm pretty sure you can actually get power and ground from the ALDL, too

gcunningham@cox.net

Last edited:
FYI, The 2.2 chip is for a car with a Powerlogger. As far as I am aware, it won't work on a car without a Powerlogger.

I don't have a 2.1 chip that I know of, but I haven't really dug down for one. I have an email into Eric asking bout the one I have that I suspect is a 2.1, but I haven heard back yet. That might take a few days.

Just trying to be straight with you.

FYI, The 2.2 chip is for a car with a Powerlogger. As far as I am aware, it won't work on a car without a Powerlogger.

I don't have a 2.1 chip that I know of, but I haven't really dug down for one. I have an email into Eric asking if the one I suspect I a 2.1, but I haven heard back yet. That might take a few days.

Just trying to be straight with you.
No worries. I'll just keep 2.2 chip just in case i start going that route. So $130 PAYPAL.

2.1 is what you will need for your Scan Master , a 2.2 chip is if you have a powerlogger , It will calculate much faster