Scammer - again

277DBD1F-A82D-4544-9AF6-E71A38BE0CEE.jpeg

How ironic that Nicholas has what your looking for too!
20220908_204616.jpg

Its amazing!!! He has a steering wheel as well!!!! Good ole TonnyDen

hello are you still interested in getting this?.
you can contact Nicholas he has a 87 GN Factory Steering Wheel for sale........... PM him @ nicholashenry283@gmail.com

same exact wording scam over and over, should be a warning "never pay without insurance. I got over on, once, never again, because someone else account was hacked it looked like a well known member. Im lucky it was only 200$

just wanted to chime in so I posted on here I was looking to purchase a forward drum for my transmission I was contacted by this same guy and given the same gmail email to contact his friend he had one for sale. after some back and forth he tried to scam me out of $450.00 for the drum I know I attempted to send PayPal payment but PayPal blocked the payment thank you PayPal !!!!!! he kept reminding me to only send payment as friends and family so he could ship it out faster to me also when I asked for a picture of the part he sent me a photo shopped picture from online. so beware if this guy replying and the Nicolas whatever gmail they are 100% scammers

just wanted to chime in so I posted on here I was looking to purchase a forward drum for my transmission I was contacted by this same guy and given the same gmail email to contact his friend he had one for sale. after some back and forth he tried to scam me out of $450.00 for the drum I know I attempted to send PayPal payment but PayPal blocked the payment thank you PayPal !!!!!! he kept reminding me to only send payment as friends and family so he could ship it out faster to me also when I asked for a picture of the part he sent me a photo shopped picture from online. so beware if this guy replying and the Nicolas whatever gmail they are 100% scammers
Suggest in the future, you exercise "due diligence" and do some looking, rather than relying on PP or some other outside help. 2 layers of protecting your money is great!
PP caught it only because someone else had been screwed by this same asshole.
"beware if this guy replying and the Nicolas whatever gmail they are 100% scammers"
Most likely the same person.
Good luck with your parts search!

That's because i reported him to Paypal, CashApp and the FTC!!!