SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, Been Hacked !! PLEASE READ.

m233roller

Hello ALL !!
Am making this post to tell all of you that my PayPal account & my Numerica savings account have both been hacked. That's sure in the hell isn't me asking everybody for $30. I'm working with both parties' right now getting this straightened out. Please ignore any of this asshole's stupid request.
Thanks ALL my Buick friends. MIKE

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
Donations
$25.00
I , Myself , did'nt bite at all . I got my parts yesterday ...... Your a Good Man , Gunga Din ! I hope you can rip this dudes nut's up thru his mouth. !

chopped39

Thats why I sent you message. Do we know who the shitbag is? Did you see your pm?

87GN Turbo6

Banned
You'll think karma you Fucking MORON.
Never did answer all the big money you got for your $500 turbo shield? HAH !!
Stay the hell off my post you dick head.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...you're such a whining bully! Boo Hoo Boo Hoo...go fix your bank accounts cock fag!

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
Mike is top notch. He even went out of his way to send parts to a moron in Canada.

deezdad

Sorry but all I can picture is hickory canes flying through the air... Buick guys lol

87GN Turbo6

Banned
I am giving you a public warning. You go off on a staff member like that again and you will be permantley deleted. These guys do this to help the community. I nor them are perfect and we don't need you calling people names and talking smack...
87Gn... There's a reason you are on several ignore lists, including mine.
Continue the thread hijack and you'll be gone.
Total bullshit. This ass clown high jacked my classified thread and you said and did nothing. Go fuck yourself dick wad.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Total bullshit. This ass clown high jacked my classified thread and you said and did nothing. Go fuck yourself dick wad.
One more post like this and you are gone. Chuck deserves respect, he is trying to help. Chill out or go hang on FB and talk all the smack you want...

87GN Turbo6

Banned
Well respect is earned. m223roller trolled my classigied thread so I'm giving him the respect he earned.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Donations
$100.00
To 87GN Turbo6...
You're gone, but if you are reading, I'll be at The Pavilions at the 101 and Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale, 3 miles down the road from Barrett/Jackson at 3:00 PM on Saturday 1/29/22.

A picture of my car is attached. Come see me. Talk your shit, be ready to back it up with performance, not your mouth. I'm pretty sure I'll be the only White, Blue Bench Seat TR there, or anywhere.

PM me, or just come find me.

See you there!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    744.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Wow!... I just read this thread and...what a jerk! I've dealt with Mike several times and I know he's a class act, the parts he sells are exactly as described. He's one of our great Buick vendors.
Claude.

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00