Scam? At it again

wheelstands

This may be legit, but I just got this reply to my parts wanted post. "Email Alan he has a Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator in good condition for sale. Here's his email alanroland889@gmail.com" from OlasReal. This looks really familiar to a previous scammer and it's odd that he is a new member this last Monday, the day the last scammer was blocked. I may not be a scam, but I haven't even considered contacting anyone replying with this type of response. Just beware and keep everyone posted is you see suspicious activity. My apologies if this was and honest post.

It’s a Scam that same Nonsence to Email somebody else who has the Part is always a Scam.These Morons haven’t Figured Out Yet that we all Figured it Out.

I bet if I posted wanting an original, dual point distributor and a carburetor for a 1989 Buick grand national, they would have both of them!

I bet if I posted wanting an original, dual point distributor and a carburetor for a 1989 Buick grand national, they would have both of them!
YEP, they also have the SuperCharger pulley ready to sell you, all need to do is send $$$$$ Friends & Family

He replied to my crooked dick tool ad!
And now he's history!
The bait worked.