SCAM ALERT!!!! They're in here as members!

87we410877

Looking for a TV cable, The below member, "Joined today" Gave me the email of someone who has one. Long story short, they wanted friends and family only, send a pic of a throttle cable, and used the pic from someone's eBay add. Also received a message from what may be the same scammer. Issues with PayPal "Recipient cannot receive payment at this time" so he gave me another one, his "wife's" of which PayPal said "Foreign taxes may apply for out of country accounts" LOL.

New member - Haileygarret19
Scammer Email - dougmarcus196@gmail.com
Scammer phone number - 337-294-5105
Scammers emails - Constantineeddyy@yahoo.com
Scammers Wife's email - julianawanyama52@gmail.com
1660336872612.png

1660336882767.png

1660336891975.png

There should be a sticky at the top of classifieds letting everyone know to NEVER PAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I'll pay the 3% myself as it's worth the insurance. That's how I knew I was being scammed earlier this year on here when they wouldn't accept regular payment even if I paid the 3% myself. I had someone try the same scam on the Pontiac forum. It's rampant.

Looking for a TV cable, The below member, "Joined today" Gave me the email of someone who has one. Long story short, they wanted friends and family only, send a pic of a throttle cable, and used the pic from someone's eBay add. Also received a message from what may be the same scammer. Issues with PayPal "Recipient cannot receive payment at this time" so he gave me another one, his "wife's" of which PayPal said "Foreign taxes may apply for out of country accounts" LOL.

New member - Haileygarret19
Scammer Email - dougmarcus196@gmail.com
Scammer phone number - 337-294-5105
Scammers emails - Constantineeddyy@yahoo.com
Scammers Wife's email - julianawanyama52@gmail.com
View attachment 386067
View attachment 386068
View attachment 386069
LOL, keep in mind, sending Friends And Family is the same as sending cash in the mail, the only difference is, you'll have to pay an extra fee to send it.