First test n tune of the year, new pb

HalfDozIN

Got to the track today. Glad to have resolved several issues with this car since I bought it.
Strictly pump gas, 80s and humid, so 16 psi is about it. I added a degree of low gear timing, but I got 0.5* KR off the line and it didn't gain anything, so I put it back. Best yet of 7.848 at 88 mph, with a 1.80 60'.

Needs a transmission before anything more serious, but then it's e85 or alky time. Glad it at least ran decent finally.

If you have a log post it. If you're running Erics 5.7 chip I guarantee the low gear fueling is pig rich. Glad you got a clean run in.:cool:

If you have a log post it. If you're running Erics 5.7 chip I guarantee the low gear fueling is pig rich. Glad you got a clean run in.:cool:
Oh, it was richer than Warren Buffet. It is a 5.7, but I don't have powerlogger yet. Soon. Just watching wideband, it was in the 10.4-10.5 range all through 1st gear. Settled around 10.8 down track. I'm sure with no alky messing with the scale, I could probably get away with 11.0-11.2 fine in low gear, but was happy to get a clean run out of it and still have head gaskets, lacking the logger. Looks like connecting the wb to powerlogger will be the bee's knees for the modest work I'm doing.

Oh, it was richer than Warren Buffet. It is a 5.7, but I don't have powerlogger yet. Soon. Just watching wideband, it was in the 10.4-10.5 range all through 1st gear. Settled around 10.8 down track. I'm sure with no alky messing with the scale, I could probably get away with 11.0-11.2 fine in low gear, but was happy to get a clean run out of it and still have head gaskets, lacking the logger. Looks like connecting the wb to powerlogger will be the bee's knees for the modest work I'm doing.
Bought that PL today in BG. Can't wait to gather some meaningful data.