Say hello to the new Regal

I like the wagon. I just got the 16 regal turbo so I will have to wait. She does not like wagons. But I love them

I like the wagon. I just got the 16 regal turbo so I will have to wait. She does not like wagons. But I love them
Test drove a white 2016 today. 2 liter turbo. I liked it but I refused to pay $300 document fee. Maybe they will call me later in the week when they come to their senses. We agreed on $15,900. It has 19k miles.

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_133433114_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200512_133433114_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 228
Hold your ground Rick on that Doc Fee, A lot of dealerships have stated that the Doc Fee is vital in cars sales. If no other customers is interested in that car, in 24 to 48 hours expect that call. The last 4 cars I have bought the Doc Fees have been waved. Nice car BTW I test drove one back in 2016. The bubble top gives you lots of head room and is very peppy on acceleration. Sounds like a great price considering only 4 years ago the asking price was double of what you're offering. GLOP.

Test drove a white 2016 today. 2 liter turbo. I liked it but I refused to pay $300 document fee. Maybe they will call me later in the week when they come to their senses. We agreed on $15,900. It has 19k miles.
Make sure its not leaking any oil. Mine had a bad leak at 19k. They pulled the engine and had to seal it up. I was kinda pissed but what can you do. Factory warranty is 5/50 bumper to bumper.Other than that its been great. I just put tires on it. The tires looked great except for sidewalls were all cracked. Has a little over 50k now

I did get the call. Salesman offered to take $100 off the document fee but I was already going to look at another regal, this one a turbo with AWD. I wound up buying the AWD version. Seems pretty rare...base model with turbo and AWD. No fancy stuff like heated seats or lane avoidance . It does have a sunroof and back up camera. Silver with black interior 19k miles. No apparent oil leaks. Paid $17k.

Turns out it has heated seats. I'm surprised there is no boost gauge. Is it possible to add one?