saw this on SM - whats these symbols mean?

2dark2c

I've never seen these 2 readings / symbols before on the scanmaster, can anyone tell me what they are / mean?

DSC02383.JPGDSC02384.JPG

Check the connections would be my guess. Looks like gibberish to me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If it sits in the sun too long that will happen. that's what happened to mine on occasion. worked fine when it cooled down

If it sits in the sun too long that will happen. that's what happened to mine on occasion. worked fine when it cooled down

it was out in the sun for about an hour. never seen that happen to it before, but ok, good to know.

I've never actually seen that before. If it continues to display like that it probably needs to be repaired.

Bob

My cell fone will do that when left in the truck, when it's really hot...............
When it does that, run the ac, hold the SM in the air stream...Go away?

Anything can go bad no matter how new or old it is...i can name dozens of things i bought that either never worked out the box or broke the very next day.. Find out if heat is ur issue, if not, theres not much else you can do,i would send it to turbobob and have him check it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My Scanmaster is displaying this - may I please also return it for a new one?

Attachments

• SCANMASTER ERROR - 1.png
    SCANMASTER ERROR - 1.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 106
Most visitors have the same questions as the title of this topic, so I have found a solution. I have searched a website where you can see what the exact meaning of representing symbols is, so visit the fbsymbols.net website and search for your answer.

Most visitors have the same questions as the title of this topic, so I have found a solution. I have searched a website where you can see what the exact meaning of representing symbols is, so visit the fbsymbols.net website and search for your answer.
Pulls up a post form 2013 then links to Emoji website, just a spammer.