same ol shit

jlat

hello people: I'm looking for winter storage in the Newton Mass. area. My last place because of covid things changed but a spot might come up. For now I'm on the hunt. thanks
IBBY

jlat

hello people: I never found any winter storage and now my semi pampered TB is under a foot of snow.. Isn't that special.
IBBY

salvageV6

Daily Driver
The problem isn't the snow it's the pampering. ;)o_O

Let it melt naturally via sun power, if it's a black one it won't take too long. :cool:

jlat

The problem isn't the snow it's the pampering. ;)o_O

Let it melt naturally via sun power, if it's a black one it won't take too long. :cool:
hello: funny you say that about the snow because I did not remove it. I thought that about just letting it melt.
IBBY
:

87GN Turbo6

why not one of the self-storage facilities (Public Storage)? they have garage style units.

TacticalGN

I know 2 of them that have collapsed on the cars because of snow. I would not store a car in one of those in the snowbelt.
I no longer have the pics, but a good friend of mine had his portable garage collapse on his NICE GN. Insurance paid, but why take that chance IMO. One of the poles drove almost straight throw the center of the roof, it was ugly.....

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Yes, one of the ones I know of that collapsed was in a beautiful GN. Damaged the roof. Luckily the owner is a meticulous body man and the repair was impossible to see.

jlat

hello people: About this same time last year I could not find winter storage. Well, the place I had I got again and I'm happy with that. I hope it's a mild winter but my 86T has just begun its nap till April. Kinda sucky as the weather lately is real nice but it won't last.
IBBY