Sage cars

I spoke to Dennis Kirban directly about this a while back. He said there was no way of knowing the exact number. Buick didn't record how many of each color or option or whatever. There are definitely more than 2...but there are certainly VERY few.

I spoke to Dennis Kirban directly about this a while back. He said there was no way of knowing the exact number. Buick didn't record how many of each color or option or whatever. There are definitely more than 2...but there are certainly VERY few.

Thats why we are doing this thread, to figure out the exact number.

From my pontiac years, it was the ZONE officers who did all the actual paperwork and did the facts that what was done and what stealership sold what.

I know there is 4 turbo cars that ive seen, and im kind of a number type of guy. That doesnt account the sage car that bweavy is talking about, ive never seen it with my 2 eyes, but i do believe him. 455 06GTO aint fast??

The number of SAGE GREEN turbo 87 regals that were factory built was less than 10.

I will stick to 7 as the number built.

I am by far not the guy who was there when they were built, but since i own one, almost bought the sage car from kirban and everyone thought i was nutz.

The sage cars are :cool:

If you got one, post it. This thread will be here forever!
BW

Thats why we are doing this thread, to figure out the exact number.

From my pontiac years, it was the ZONE officers who did all the actual paperwork and did the facts that what was done and what stealership sold what.

I know there is 4 turbo cars that ive seen, and im kind of a number type of guy. That doesnt account the sage car that bweavy is talking about, ive never seen it with my 2 eyes, but i do believe him. 455 06GTO aint fast??

The number of SAGE GREEN turbo 87 regals that were factory built was less than 10.

I will stick to 7 as the number built.

I am by far not the guy who was there when they were built, but since i own one, almost bought the sage car from kirban and everyone thought i was nutz.

The sage cars are :cool:

If you got one, post it. This thread will be here forever!
BW

The one I saw was not seen by me only. The guy who use to own my red Limited on my site was the first to see the sage green T. He told me about it & I crusied the area every day for about 5 days when I first saw it.

I know I also sent you pics of a 85 non turbo sage car. I also have an 84 here with chrome mirrors & manual windows. I bought it from Jake last year he already stripped alot of body parts for his GN.
I took the chrome mirrors due to the fact they were nicer then my white 87 limited. I can take pics.Don't think it's worth it.

I also know Bob Hebert striped down at least 1 N/a sage green as well.

I wouldn't even try to count the N/A ones but I think the turbo units will be cool to find out about.

Good luck with your quest Bryan!

The base Turbo T from Reynolds as taken from efi-street. Picture dates back to 2001.http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/reynolds/images/MVC-030S.JPG I can't make out the rear plate which is the only plate on the car.
Another shot.
http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/reynolds/images/MVC-031S.JPG

Could this be the "sagecoach" car? NC to GA is not that far away.

Mr. sagecoach, please chime in.:cool:

That is "SageCoach's" car. It is the same car as the one behind the blue parts car for sale shown above. I sold him that blue car a few years ago and I have seen the sage car in person. If he ever decides to sell it, which I doubt he will... He's calling me first!! :biggrin:

K.

Guys, copy the mid section of my post and paste your name to the car you own.
This is going to be suppin new.
BW

I know I also sent you pics of a 85 non turbo sage car. I also have an 84 here with chrome mirrors & manual windows.

I also know Bob Hebert striped down at least 1 N/a sage green as well.

I wouldn't even try to count the N/A ones but I think the turbo units will be cool to find out about.

I've seen more NA sage cars than I care to remember too. As a matter of fact I think I sent you the lighted vanity in sage from an 86 Regal I found in Daytona earlier this year.Right now there is a sage 85 GP there.

What I wouldn't give to go back into time and manipulate an order form or two.

One color I haven't seen in a long time is one of those Mary Kay pink cars. Just imagine if somebody had the idea of ordering a TR with that color? With the Limited option on top of it.

dont know who's car the sage is but i found this pic awhile ago and saved it !! and my sage car is in the pic below:biggrin:

Attachments

• Sage.jpg
    Sage.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 330
  • d012.jpg
    d012.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 332
troGNman wrote:
>> The repaint California car that was for sale on this board last year.

That is the car pictured above. Originally silver with grey leather.

Well after starting this thread and landing in the hospital till yesterday, looks like it has taken off well! :redface:

I have some nice sage green rear seat belts if anybody needs them? I have an instrument surround also, but I think it's faded on top. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

i sent a t top sage green car to the crusher a few months back. i was given a vintage moonshine runner that my great grand dad owned so instead of having 10 cars in the drive way (15 total) i had to give something up. i striped all the usefull parts and stored them around the house. i figure if i ever get my gn running again i can use them if i wreck it.

somebody sprayed the car a ugly blueish black to make the car look like a gn but under the paint it still had the sage color.

Just happened to see this thread today. I have the other one. A lightweight: Bench seat/column shift, roll-up windows, no power door locks, no delay wipers ect.:D I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post a picture though. This website asks for a url # :confused: or something like that .