sad sad day

82grandBeast

well im selling my 82 grand national i paid 700 for it but ill take the best offer or if you just need some parts i got those too if i dont sell im just going to scrap it. trust me i hate to have to sell it ima post some pics tomorrow:(

well im selling my 82 grand national i paid 700 for it but ill take the best offer or if you just need some parts i got those too if i dont sell im just going to scrap it. trust me i hate to have to sell it ima post some pics tomorrow:(

turbo or non turbo car?

no i could never find one i hate to sell it but i hit a curb in my daily driver so ima trade it in at my dealership and get me a new jetta yea i know big downgrade

I just might be able to help you on an engine. There's a junk yard in waco that has several cores just laying around and I don't think they want to much. It's behind the Sams on I-35. Last time I was there I think I counted 6 sitting just outside the office. Have you tried apache on Mansfield highway. They usually have some as well but you have to go look.

yea i tried all those on mansfield highway apache m%m the gm specific one none off them had any i did find one on craigslist for 500 it locked up some guy got to it before me though

its not complete i have the interior out off it exept the dash and the engine is out tore apart and transmission drive train and rear end are still in it

anyone know how to make the pics smaller i took then with my phone but it says the kb's are to big i can email then if anyone is inerested

k

Attachments

• paint1.jpg
    paint1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 412
  • paint2.jpg
    paint2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 450
  • paint3.jpg
    paint3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 430
Possible option for new life

I hate to see a RARE Grand National go to waste. Have you ever considered
contacting one of those TV muscle car show to take it for a project rebuild.

Might be worth looking into. Just wanted to put my idea out there.

GOOD LUCK to you.

Jerry

If you feel like driving an hour north of Dallas I found an early turbo motor for sale that's been rebuildt and is waiting for a new owner. Less than $500. I think it's a consignment.