Sad photo....

missin' 2

I saw this on gm high tech performance. Im sure somebody knows about this or is a member here. Look in the back ground.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1385059476223.jpg
    1385059476223.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 479
Wth, when I look at that I see a lot of money to be made there, but I don't understand why all that collection is just sitting there rotting away like that.

Yeah no kidding, makes no sense. But, atleast there not tin cans.

There used to be a place like that on hwy 39 in plant city Florida called 39 auto sales the owner had about 12 gn's a few 87 Montes a gnx and a few engines ownerns name was buck he now lives in bolwing green ky

Wth, when I look at that I see a lot of money to be made there, but I don't understand why all that collection is just sitting there rotting away like that.

Its the "Im gonna restore it syndrome" happens all the time. You see it trees growing through the car-yea yea im gonna restore it next winter.. lol

I thought I saw a similar picture when the nasty Wendy 2 talk started brewing for the rebuild not sure who it was though.

I know where that picture was taken. The guy has some much nicer GN's, TTA's etc as well. He will not sale anything so no need to post details. Sad to see them rot away.

There used to be a place like that on hwy 39 in plant city Florida called 39 auto sales the owner had about 12 gn's a few 87 Montes a gnx and a few engines ownerns name was buck he now lives in bolwing green ky

It was 40 gn's/t types. He had 3 gnx's that was back in the mid 90's
And he wouldn't sell anything off them back then. Damm getting old sucks

Pics

Attachments

• 1385092088886.jpg
    1385092088886.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 236
Brings a tear to my eye. . At least put them on concrete. . . . .Sad . . . :(

I don't understand why they wouldn't rather make some money off of them while they still can, and know that those cars are going to a good home and would get to terrorize the streets again someday.

He will not sale anything so no need to post details. Sad to see them rot away.

Does that make him selfish? I don’t know.

It does make him a sad individual. I bet some of those cars or parts could be brought back to glory days.

D

I am sure all of us have at least one story involving the "I'm gonna restore it" syndrome. Mine was a '68 Road Runner that I inquired about a few times over the years. Car is now complete scrap but I'm sure the old man is just waiting for a few things to clear off his schedule so he can tackle the project... Funny thing is most of these people act annoyed when you ask about the car(s), but you can see them puff out their chest when they tell you just how much they think they're worth. Deep down, I think a lot of them keep the cars just to have something to talk about and use the "yep, I've got something you REALLY want, but can't have" angle. Totally dillusional.

Regards,
John