RUST FREE 87 gn PARTING OUT :)

getting better pics and prices today!!! call me for quicker answers as i will be with the car most of today finishing up with it! 203 213 9126

Center Console

How much for the whole center console and shifter handle, no shifter. Shipped to 33467?

here are some of the requested pics will get more over the next couple days.

steering column w/key $150
gnparts001.jpg

concert sound lower door panels (need cleaning) $150pair
gnparts002.jpg

shifter bezel $50
gnparts003.jpg

ac lines $75
gnparts004.jpg

really nice not rust turbo car rad top support $75
gnparts005.jpg

right hand remote mirror $70

gnparts006.jpg

horn button gn has tiny crack only on 1 side easily repaired and hardly noticeable $80 ttype horn button $45
gnparts007.jpg

parking lights $20 each
gnparts008.jpg

parking lights $20 each
gnparts008.jpg

t top center not rotted $150
gnparts009.jpg

t top side pieces $50 each side ALMOST ALWAYS ROTTED BUT NOT THESE!!!
gnparts010.jpg

factory t top bags $45 each
gnparts012.jpg

gnparts013.jpg

t top trim $40 per piece I ALSO HAVE OTHER COLORS!!!
parts001.jpg

t top center trim $40 per piece
parts002.jpg

door panel escutcheons prices vary $50-$75 per piece SOME MAYBE CHEAPER IF THEY ARE NOT A NICE!
parts004.jpg

woodgrain door panel escutcheons $40-$60 each
parts003.jpg

I am looking for the rear interior pieces if still available. Basically the interior panels around the rearseats...whatever they are called.

Also looking to get the computer case panel. the item the holds the ECM in the interior .

The radio dash plate
the sentinel sensor on the dash.
power steering reservoir w/ cap

Please advise whats availabel and cost
thanks

just left a message on your machine im interested in the inner door panels. Ill take them right now unless there is someone in front of me. Let me know.

Would this have the original spare?

I am looking for a 16" Wheel with Goodyear T155/80D16 tire...would you have that?

I'll have the money order sent out tomm. like we talked about on the phone. Interior door covers will work perfectly.

Is the engine still available?

as of now! $2500 with EVERYTHING!!! wiring harness,turbo,downpipe,intercooler,all accessories etc....

this engine was running last thursday. pm bison on here he saw it running and moving.

203 213 9126

have a possible customer who was here when the car was delievered and he saw it running but he is waiting on his income tax check which may take 2 more weeks.

if your serious call me and we can work out arrangements.the other buyer wants tranny and gas tank as well and i would not have to ship to him

GARAGE IS A DISASTER but car is down to just a a chassis with engine tranny and rear, got all this done in about 20 hours without ruining anything still good. most parts still available MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

stuff005.jpg

stuff006.jpg

stuff007.jpg

nothing cut! everything unplugged and laid on top of engine NO HACK JOB HERE! all that is left for me to do is unbolt motor mounts undo ps lines and fuel lines and lift out of chassis.$2500 complete engine as pictured and another $500 for the tranny IF BOUGHT TOGHTHER! if engine does not sell i am keeping the tranny then and i may put this combo in 1 of my cars!

203 213 9126

everything still available except lower door panels

engine001.jpg

engine002.jpg

engine003.jpg

engine004.jpg

engine005.jpg

engine006.jpg

engine007.jpg

engine009.jpg

Seats

Do you have any passenger and driver GN seats available? And the center console minus the shifter and cable? thanks

Car Parts

Sent you messages about the GN emblems and the one wheel that appears to be good. Have you had a chance to look into it for me?

Roger

Sent you messages about the GN emblems and the one wheel that appears to be good. Have you had a chance to look into it for me?

Roger

$225 pair or $125 each. NOT SHOW QUALITY have typical rust spots on ring fine for a driver or mount slicks on or whatever. if you want the 2 center caps add another $25 for the pair of caps. shipping to md probably $30

1 emblem on passenger side scraped up and intercooled missing.
i have some other emblems but are not the greatest driver quality.do you need hood emblems too?

wheels001.jpg