Running rich and smoke

did you get a set of injectors from Eric with the chip?
I seen a bad injector take out Three perfectly good running cars two had the check engine light on less than 100 miles.
what did the plugs look like got any pic.

I seen a bad injector take out Three perfectly good running cars two had the check engine light on less than 100 miles.
Original injectors.

I believe we have a member that can clean and test your OE if you choose to keep them
I agree. How many times have you seen me on here saying the fueling system has to be up to snuff on these cars. Some listen...some don't.

good to see you can being passant Gives you time to pull the OE and have cleaned or what for new ones.

I think of going with the stock style 30lb Eric sales..
spark plugs were fried!!!

do you have a pic .because that sounds like a lean condition if no pic pick one from here

1cd3b5c3-984a-419f-b824-e804c8b63019.large.jpg

Original injectors.
I have received the new chip and installed it. I have watched your video on installing the chip. Tomorrow I will hook up battery and drive car as instructed. And set fuel pressure as instructed in instructions. Any other advice. And also I lowered fuel pressure to 35psi and smoking has stoped.