Running 120lbs inj.

Snappy6

Snappy6
I was wondering if anyone out there has been running 120lbs inj. without a modified inj. driver in there ecm.
I'm running into some issues with my GN and was wondering how everyone is running the bigger injectors without a million dollar XFI system. Is there such an animal, if so please help a brother out.

It all depends on how big your motor is, a 274 wiill idle better than a 231 with 120 lb injectors. E85 works well I heard. If you want to idle on the rich side I think you will be ok.

It all depends on how big your motor is, a 274 wiill idle better than a 231 with 120 lb injectors. E85 works well I heard. If you want to idle on the rich side I think you will be ok.
Running a 4,1 with a .040 over bore. I think its 257.4ci . What I'm running into is the car will run with no fuel pump hooked up. If i pull the fuse for the fuel pump the cars starts and runs. I have driven it up and down the road for more than 10 mimutes and it never dies. Plug the fuel piump in and the car floods out and dies. I think the modded inj driver for the low imp. inj. is holding the injectors wide open. Causing the vacuum in the cylinder to pull fuel into the combustion chamber and let the car run. Once the fuel pump is pluged in it drowns out the motor.