Rule changes

As already brought up by Otto, losing the “ no aftermarket automated shift actuation” rule.

What would TSM gain by changing this rule? What would TSM lose by changing this rule? Let’s discuss

That rule was aimed at one individual a long time ago, it was a stupid rule

Mini Tubs are not an advantage with a tire size limit
Coilovers are not an advantage you can put a coilover spring on top of the rearend

I disagree with the mini tub. You can get the car lower. That is an advantage. We can talk about coilovers but I do not want to see vertical coil overs. I have asked to see pictures of what people would want to run but nobody sent me anything. I would intertain voting on stock location coil overs only.

If we take a vote on shifter stuff, we need to take a vote on traction control too.
I also see we need for a vote on allowing M1 fuel.
I would like to loosen up the weight a little on 109 block cars I think possibly although John Plog is really doing well!!!

I can’t see the relation to traction control. The rule was put in when Dick Kereny was going fast and using one. It wasn’t traction control related.

Keep in mind there are only a few Rules that really affect the speed of the class

Stock suspension
Weight
Cylinder heads
Turbo size
Tire size
Fuel

Everything else is just stuff that makes car count suffer