Rubber Plugs

HotAirWH1

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Where can I get new rubber plugs that go in the inside bottom of the door ? Looks like 3 along the bottom.
Rubber Plug Locations.jpg

Sort of looks like a brake backing plate dust hole cover but bigger. No where to be found ? Does anyone know what the GM Part Number would be for this hole plug ??

I ordered the car from a local dealership back in Sept 1984 (model year 1985 T-Type WH1) and I'm the original owner of the car. The rubber plugs were on the car when I took ownership. Next to each rubber is a drain slot - see pic's (taken during the restoration)
Rubber Plug Bottom of Door 1.jpeg
Rubber Plug Bottom of Door 2jpeg.jpg

My intent was to put it back to it's original state with some new plugs. Does any one else have these rubber plugs ???

Any help on answering if these plugs are from the factory or from the dealership during customer prep. ? Any one have these plugs on their doors ???

Any help on answering if these plugs are from the factory or from the dealership during customer prep. ? Any one have these plugs on their doors ???
Factory plugs....I would try a junk yard.....I am sure this is used in on several vehicles made around the same time....GM that is.

Those are factory plugs. My car had them too but most of them crumbled when I took them out before paint. I don't see it being a problem if they are left off but I would definitely put them back on if I could find new ones.

I was able to salvage one of the six. Been checking around local salvage yards and there are no G Body's to be found. If i had a part number I would do a dealership search. :confused:

UPDATE: Door Drain Plug
GM Part 20046061 Has Been Superseded.
GM 20046061 is interchangeable with GM 20395138 since October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.

How is the best way to do a "Dealership Search" ?

I have been searching occasionally for these plugs without success. Even inquiring on Craigslist under G Body - Salvaged Doors and asking if the doors have these plugs. These plugs do not cover the small drain holes in the door at the bottom seam but the oval hole next to them.