RPS Customer Service A+++

laws69cars

I would just like to thank Tyler and RPS for their great customer service and honesty. I called Tyler and had a long conversation with him and picked his brain about my set up and future plans and he was all ears and gave his thoughts and opinions. He is definitely a straight up guy and not just looking to make a sale. He was honest with me weather the part would be suited for my car. It didn't matter if he sold it or not, if it was the best part for my car in his opinion, he would tell me.

Hey Lawrence,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

It has been a lot of fun getting to know you and working with you to come up with the best solution and parts for your car! I know with those headers and my tranny you are going to have TONS of fun and have a great performing car as well!

I am blessed to be able to not only have you as a customer, but also now as a friend. I look forward to our conversations and really enjoy your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn. It makes it so much fun for me to work with someone that genuinely wants to learn about these cars!

I appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing our friendship and working together to get your car in the best shape possible!

I would just like to thank Tyler and RPS for their great customer service and honesty. I called Tyler and had a long conversation with him and picked his brain about my set up and future plans and he was all ears and gave his thoughts and opinions. He is definitely a straight up guy and not just looking to make a sale. He was honest with me weather the part would be suited for my car. It didn't matter if he sold it or not, if it was the best part for my car in his opinion, he would tell me.

This pretty much sums up my experience as well. Spent 1.5 hours on the phone this morning with Tyler asking questions and getting ideas of the best way to get things done on the budget that I have to work with. I'm confident that I will be hitting him up again in the future. Positive attitude and no pressure to buy anything. Just a good chat about those cars we all love!

Shawn