Rough idle .. new plugs wires

JDT

Ok so I changed the plugs and wires and it didnt do a thing. I then tapped on one of the coil packs with my hand and it changed idle slightly. So I smacked it a few more times. Idles perfect now and no more missing. Seems like a temporary fix. I am about 100% certain I found my issue anyway.

Make sure you have all three mounting points tight and there should be a ground to one of them from the firewall Front left. That's what you would see on a stock Turbo Buick.

If you had a scanmaster . and read the reading before and after you smack the coil pack . that probably would have help you diagnose your issues. But if all posts are tight and a good ground and is idling correctly, I would just keep my smacking hand on standby.. Lol..

Lol yes all scan master numbers are good. I am experiencing some slight knock starting arround 10lbs of boost. Could this be a result of a bad connection or weak pack?

Lol yes all scan master numbers are good. I am experiencing some slight knock starting arround 10lbs of boost. Could this be a result of a bad connection or weak pack?
Yes ... Any auto parts will test your coil pack for free.